20 Delicious Ways to Bake with Fruit.
I love fruit, and that includes baked fruit. And if you have your own tree or bush that produces homegrown fruit, this is a delicious way to prepare it. Apples, pears, berries, and so much more are used to make crumbles, cobblers, and other delicious recipes are in this roundup of 20 Tasty Baked Fruit Recipes.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Another thing that I love about baked fruit recipes like these is that they can be made year-round. While fresh fruit is always ideal, canned and frozen fruit also makes a tasty substitute.
20 Tasty Baked Fruit Recipes
Here are some tips for baking with fruit:
- Runny Filling. If your fruit filling is runny, add a tablespoon or two of cornstarch. Be sure to bake long enough that the cornstarch has time to thicken.
- You can use frozen fruit. If you are making a baked fruit recipe when the fruit is out of season, you can use frozen fruit. Be sure the fruit is thawed completely before baking, otherwise the liquid from the defrost will water down your baked treat.
- Don’t use canned pie filling. Canned pie filling is more than just canned fruit, it also includes added liquid and sugar. This can cause your cobbler or crumble to become gummy and too sweet.
1. Apple Pear Crisp in a Jar from A Cultivated Nest
2. Rhubarb Crumble from A Cultivated Nest
3. Lightened-up Vanilla Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp from Ambitious Kitchen
4. Brown Sugar Peach Blueberry Cobbler from Ambitious Kitchen
5. Easy Blueberry Crisp from A Couple Cooks
6. Easy Apple Crumble from A Couple Cooks
7. Mixed Berry Crisp from A Couple Cooks
8. Broiled Grapefruit from Meme Inge
9. Easy Peach Cobbler from Love and Lemons
10. Blueberry Baked Oatmeal from Love and Lemons
11. Blackberry Cobbler from Belle of the Kitchen
12. Apple Crisp from Belle of the Kitchen
13. Strawberry Crisp from Belle of the Kitchen
14. Baked Blueberry Oatmeal from Belle of the Kitchen
15. Toffee Apple Crumble Bars from A Pumpkin & A Princess
16. Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake from A Pumpkin & A Princess
17. Apple Chips from Lil Luna
18. Baked Apple Oatmeal from Lovely Indeed
19. Home for Christmas Baked Fruit from Big Oven
20. Blueberry Peach Cream Cheese Bake from Big Oven
How do you like to eat baked fruit?
You might also be interested in: 24 Homemade Fruit Popsicles Everyone Will Love