Clever DIY Organizers for Jewelry.
Do you have a hard time keeping your jewelry in order? You don’t have to have tons of jewelry for it easily to become a disorganized, tangled mess! You could buy a commercial jewelry organizer, but those can be pricey and it can be hard to find one that really fits your style. The best solution to this is to simply make your own jewelry organizer! Check out these 14 Handy DIY Jewelry Organizer Ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
No matter whether you have a mix of jewelry or mostly have a single type, there’s likely to be an idea here that inspires you! And if an idea isn’t perfect, try tweaking it a little to fit your individual needs. That possible customization is one of the great benefits of DIY projects!
14 Handy DIY Jewelry Organizer Ideas
If you want to make a DIY solution to organize your jewelry, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Make something that works for you. These jewelry organizers come in many different sizes and can be made to fit your needs. Some may need more necklace storage and other mays need more earring storage; so find the best solution for you.
- Store your jewelry outside of the bathroom. The moisture in the bathroom will cause your jewelry to tarnish or green much quicker. Find a place outside the bathroom to store your jewelry.
- Pick a color to match your theme. Pick a color to match the theme of your room and display your jewelry as a piece of artwork.
1. Simple DIY Jewelry Organizer
If you have a lot of jewelry and need to organize it fast, then you should make Sugar Bee Crafts’ simple DIY jewelry organizer!
2. Burlap Coffee Sack Jewelry Organizer
Do you like the look of burlap? Then you’ve got to make Songbird’s burlap coffee sack jewelry organizer!
3. Upcycled Silverware Trays Jewelry Organizer
I love a good upcycle project! If you do too, then you should try making Tatertots & Jello’s upcycled silverware trays jewelry organizer!
4. DIY Pebble Hangers
This is such a clever DIY jewelry organizer idea! Take a look at how Find a Way by JWP made these DIY pebble hangers!
5. Upcycled Flower Pots Jewelry Organizer
Isn’t this pretty? And it looks like a great way to organize your earrings! Follow Artsy Fartsy Momma’s tutorial to make this upcycled flower pots jewelry organizer!
6. DIY Stick Jewelry Organizer
This is so unique! You could have a lot of fun painting this organizer with your favorite colors! Check how Rebecca’s DIY made this DIY stick jewelry organizer!
7. DIY Wood Block Jewelry Organizer
This DIY jewelry organizer looks intricate, but its actually really easy to put together! Follow Brit + Co’s tutorial and make your own wood block jewelry organizer!
8. Jewelry Display Branch
Bring the outside in with this pretty DIY jewelry display branch by Mojomade!
9. Upcycled Bottle Jewelry Organizer
If you want to make a quick and inexpensive jewelry organizer, you have to make Epbot’s upcycled bottle jewelry organizer!
10. DIY Driftwood Jewelry Organizer
Driftwood is so fun to use in DIY projects! Take a look at how Visibly Moved made this DIY driftwood jewelry organizer!
11. Duct Tape Organizer
Sarah Hearts uses duct tape and a few other items to create this bright and colorful jewelry organizer.
12. Copper and Marble Jewelry Stand
Lovely Indeed shows you how to make this marble and copper jewelry stand. Just a few steps and this can be in your bathroom today.
13. Scrap Wood Jewelry Holder
Use a piece of scrap wood, some paint, and pegs to create this wall-hanging jewelry holder. Creations By Kara shows you how to make this organizer.
14. Jewelry Display Board
Her Tool Belt makes this large jewelry display board. She uses some wood pieces and a metal sheet for a radiator to create this organizer.
Is your jewelry well organized?
You may also be interested in: 15 Clever Mason Jar Organization Ideas