20 Adorable Summer Crafts for Teens and Adults.
Little kids aren’t the only ones who can get bored during the summer. Sometimes teens and adults need to find ways to entertain themselves too. To help you out, here are some ideas that are great for those days when you are in the mood for crafting! These 20 Fun Summer Crafts are enjoyable to make and are downright cute!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Summertime is all about fun, sun, and pool parties and so much more. All of these are ideas are inspired by all the things we love for summer.
20 Fun Summer Crafts
All of these summer crafts have something in common… they are fantastic! I’m sure you are going to find several that you love and want to make. I wanted to share a few tips for you when you get started.
- Bright colors are best. When crafting, adding your own individual style is super important, but summertime crafts are all about color. Keep them bright and vibrant for the best results.
- Need party decorations? Many of these crafts would be wonderful party decorations too. They can be used to decorate your house or office but these crafts are also great for adding some extra flair to your patio too.
- They make fabulous gifts. Know someone with a summertime birthday or have a friend who has been down in the dumps lately? No problem! They are sure to love these gifts.
- Use recycled items or stuff you have laying around. There is no need to go out and buy a ton of supplies. Many of these craft ideas can be thrown together with a few basic things that you probably already have.
- Easy Fruit Banner from A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Summer Sunset Pallet Sign from Giggles Galore
- Easy Bottle Garland from Hearth & Vine
- Summer Flip Flop Sign from Minted Strawberry
- Button Starfish Craft from A Cultivated Nest
- No-Sew Rope Bowl from Made with Happy
- Patriotic Wreath from Home Crafts by Ali
- DIY Sweet Summer Watermelon Button Craft from A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Flamingo Snow Globe from Oh So Lovely
- Fern & Daisy Summer Wreath from On Sutton Place
- Summer Hanging Jar Lantern from A Cultivated Nest
- Watermelon Utensil Holders from Spot of Tea Designs
- DIY Summer Popsicle Sign from Everyday Jenny
- Life Is Better In Flip Flops Sign from The Real Girls Realm
- Yarn Macrame Plant Hanger from A Cultivated Nest
- Outdoor DIY Serving Tray from Lydi Out Loud
- Summer Painted Planters from The Crafted Sparrow
- DIY Round Beach Blanket from Made with Happy
- Driftwood Starfish from Crafts By Amanda
- Boho Yarn Wall Hanging from A Cultivated Nest
What do you love most about summer?
You might also be interested in: 20 Summer Button Crafts for Kids