12 Awesome Homemade Pool Organizers.
Awe… yes! Summertime is fast approaching and that means it’s time for fun in the sun. Spending time by the pool is relaxing and the perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon. But, let’s face it… pool supplies aren’t always the prettiest to look at. These 12 Clever DIY Pool Organizers will have your backyard in top shape for visitors!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Getting organized means getting rid of the eyesores and placing items so they are user-friendly and look good, too.
12 Clever DIY Pool Organizers
Once you have a place for all your pool items, you will be all set to actually relax. Otherwise, it can be chaotic when stuff is spread about and without a specific system. Keep in mind, the following items are best when organized:
- Pool Noodles – While they are a blast to play on, they aren’t always the most fun to store. However, you will see some clever hacks below to get inspired.
- Towels – It’s a good idea to have a spot dedicated to hanging towels. Then they are easy to grab when you need one and have a great spot to let them dry out before bringing them indoors.
- Life Jackets & Vests – Keep items like life vests and jackets handy for little swimmers that don’t feel comfortable in the water yet.
- Sunblock – You don’t want anyone getting a sunburn, which can happen quickly when swimming. Keep plenty around for you and all your guests.
- Pool chemicals – The chemicals you use to keep your pool clean need to be easily accessible for easy use, but also out of reach of kids or pets.
- DIY Pool Towel Rack from Fabulessly Frugal
- DIY Pool Toy Storage From DIY Average Joe
- Metal Bucket Sunblock Organizer from Hi Sugarplum
- Pallet Pool Storage Idea from Juggling Act Mama
- Floating Pool Noodle Storage from Cutefetti
- Organizing Pool Supplies from Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Vintage Ladder Towel Rack from Dukes & Duchesses
- DIY Pool Organizer from Classy Clutter
- DIY Pool Storage With An Upcycled Cat Litter Container from Organized 31
- Pool Toy Storage Bench from Price Self Storage
- Pool Supplies Organizer from The Maria Antoinette
- Pool Toy Organizer from Funky Junk Interiors
What is your favorite thing about having a pool?
You might also be interested in: 20 Fun Summer Pool Noodle DIY Ideas