Tasty Ways to Cook with Pumpkin Spice.
Fall is finally here, and you know what that means – it’s time to embrace the warm and cozy flavors of the season. And what better way to kick off autumn than with 36 Delicious Pumpkin Spice Recipes that will have your taste buds dancing with delight? From lattes to desserts and everything in between, get ready to savor the magic of pumpkin spice in every bite.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
As the leaves turn brilliant shades of orange and the air gets crisper, there’s something undeniably enchanting about the aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and, of course, that pumpkin puree. It’s like a warm hug for your senses, and if you’re anything like me, pumpkin spice just screams fall as well as pumpkin desserts. So, dust off your spice rack, break out your comfiest sweater, and get ready to dive into a world of mouthwatering flavors that will make your fall season absolutely unforgettable.
36 Delicious Pumpkin Spice Recipes
To make the tastiest pumpkin spice treats, consider these tips:
- Balance the Spices: Pumpkin spice typically includes a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Be mindful of the quantities you use, as these spices can be quite potent. Taste as you go and adjust to achieve the perfect balance of flavors in your recipes.
- Experiment with Texture: Don’t be afraid to experiment with different textures in your pumpkin spice creations. Whether it’s adding a crunchy streusel topping to muffins or incorporating silky pumpkin puree into a creamy soup, varying textures can elevate your recipes.
- Seasonal Pairings: Think about pairing your pumpkin spice recipes with seasonal ingredients. For example, try serving pumpkin spice latte cupcakes with a warm apple cider, or pumpkin spice pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup. Combining complementary fall flavors can enhance the overall experience.
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte – by A Cultivated Nest
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Pie Spice Apples – by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread – by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Spice Mudslide – by A Cultivated Nest
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter – by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe – by Crazy for Couponing
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pound Cake – by Savory Experiments
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes – by The Healthful Ideas
- Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Recipe – by Saving Talents
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars – by The Bonnie Fig
- Hallow Weenie Martini (Pumpkin Pie Martini) – by Cuss Kitchen
- Pumpkin Spice Turtle Cake – by Grandbaby Cakes
- Keto Pumpkin Bars – by Joy Filled Eats
- Easy Pumpkin Chai Latte – by Shutter and Mint
- Tiramisu Trifle With Pumpkin Spice – by The Heirloom Pantry
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies With Walnuts – by Snixy Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip – by Just Dip Recipes
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts – by The First Year Blog
- Pumpkin Spice Dessert Dip – by Laura Loves to Cook
- Pumpkin Juice Recipe – by Finding Zest
- Caramel Pumpkin Spice Cake – by Mommy Evolution
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe – by Sweet Fix Baker
- Vegan Pumpkin Donuts – by Stress Less Be Healthy
- Pumpkin Spice Affogato – by Cooking With Wine Blog
- Pumpkin Hand Pies – by Organized Island
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – by Rose Bakes
- Pumpkin Pie Thumbprint Cookies – by My Happy Bakes
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats – by Summer Yule
- Fall Sangria – by The Heirloom Pantry
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Popsicle Delight – by Little Blog of Joy
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting – by Truffle Nation
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea – by Masala Herb
- Easy Healthy Dairy-free Pumpkin Creamer – by Whole New Mom
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte – by Wholesome Yum
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup – by Mitten Girl
What’s your favorite way to eat pumpkin spice?
You might also be interested in: 15 Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes