The official first day of fall is just two weeks away! The trees are already losing their leaves, the air is getting cooler, and it’s time to enjoy all the great things that come with fall time. In particular, pumpkin flavored foods and drinks! If you’ve had your fill of delicious pumpkin desserts (like yummy pumpkin cake!), then how about just enjoying a nice hot pumpkin latte instead? And you don’t even have to go out to the coffee shop to get one! Easily make your own at home with this delicious Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
The great thing about making your own latte at home is that you can make it exactly how you want. I know that when I get coffee out, I often have problems with the baristas making it too sweet, or not hot enough. But when I make it at home, I can create it perfectly to my tastes! And I don’t have to bother with going out to the coffee shop to get it, either! This recipe makes enough homemade pumpkin spice latte for you and a friend, but it’s so good that you may find yourself drinking both cups!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
2 cups milk
2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
1-3 tbsp white sugar (depending on how sweet you want your latte)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 cup dark roast coffee
1. Add milk, pumpkin and sugar to a small pot and cook on medium heat until hot. Do not boil.
2. Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract, allspice and coffee.
3. Pour into two coffee mugs, then add whipped cream and top off with cinnamon. Enjoy!
Obviously, lattes are always best hot, so you should drink this immediately after making it. But if you wanted to keep it for later you could put it in a thermos (minus the whipped cream and cinnamon), to keep it hot.Print
This delicious homemade pumpkin spice latte is the perfect hot fall drink!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 1–3 tbsp white sugar (depending on how sweet you want your latte)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 cup dark roast coffee
- Whipped cream
- Add milk, pumpkin and sugar to a small pot and cook on medium heat until hot. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract, allspice and coffee.
- Pour into two coffee mugs, then add whipped cream and top off with cinnamon. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: