25 Delicious Cold Desserts and Drinks.
It’s already hot here even though it’s not officially summer yet! So I’ve put together a fabulous collection of 25 Tasty Frozen Treats. Just in time to help cool you (and me) off in the hot months ahead.There’s everything from drinks to desserts!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Don’t they all look yummy! There are so many great recipes for you to try!
25 Tasty Frozen Treats
There’s nothing like a tasty cold dessert or frosty drink to help beat the heat on a sweltering summer day! And I love that since all of these tasty frozen treats are homemade, they’re missing all the weird chemicals you’ll find in many conventional frozen treats. And several of them are also a great way to take advantage of all the inexpensive fresh fruit available during the summer! I know we’re going to be trying a lot of these this year!
1. Rhubarb Sorbet – What Megan’s Making
2. Raspberry Acai Frozen Margarita – Nutmeg Nanny
3. Frozen Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Sandwiches – Recipe Girl
4. Frozen Coconut Peach Bites – Running to the Kitchen
5. Peaches and Cream No Churn Ice Cream – A Cultivated Nest
6. Healthy Klondike Bars – Detoxinista
7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream – Hold in the Grain
8. Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Bites – My Fussy Eater
9. Oreo Pudding Pops – Real Food by Dad
10. Honeyed Pear and Walnut Ice Cream – Pastry Chef Online
11. Churro Milkshakes – Half Baked Harvest
12. Healthy Fruit Popsicles– A Cultivated Nest
13. Frozen Mocha Cream Pie – Everyday Diabetic Recipes
14. Strawberry Pistachio Semifreddo – Brown Eyed Baker
15. Froyo Dipped Strawberries – ProShape Fitness
16. Chocolate Dipped Avocado Popsicles – The Little Epicurean
17. Raspberry Ice Box Bars– A Cultivated Nest
18. Cinnamon Cookies and Cream Ice Cream – Peaches Pleas
19. Frozen Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Coconut Daquiri – The Lemon Bowl
20. Strawberry Sunrise Smoothie – Stuck on Sweet
21. Fried Cheesecake and Ice Cream – She’s Got Flavor
22. Pureed Fruit Pops– A Cultivated Nest
23. Frozen Blueberry Margaritas – Recipe Girl
24. Roasted Cherry Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt
25. Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake – Nutmeg Nanny
What is your favorite cold dessert?
You might also be interested in: 20 Sweet Summer Treats