Summer is almost here, and I for one, am READY! In my excitement and anticipation for June 21st (the first day of summer, in case you didn’t know), I am sharing 20 Sweet Summer Treats that I think would be fun to make. I’ve gathered treats that are not only great for summer, but also fairly easy for kids to make (or at least help you make).
If you generally do most of your cooking solo, I would like to encourage you to consider bringing your kids or the grands into the kitchen, especially since they’ll be on break from school. Cooking can be such a great way to bond with your children or grandchildren, while teaching them a valuable skill.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
So what are you waiting for? Start browsing the easy recipes below, and bookmark and pin your favorites so you can enjoy these sweet summer recipes with your family!
- 4th of July Ice Cream Cones
- Nutella Push Pops
- Fruit Pizza
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- Chocolate Peanutbutter Graham Sandwiches
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Copy Cat Orange Julius
- Funfetti Rice Crispy Treat Fruit Kabobs
- Banana Cheesecake Chimichanga
- Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake
- “Frozen” Themed Snack Mix
- Key Lime Pie In A Jar
- Frushi – Fruit Sushi
- Honey Raspberry Parfait Pops
- Coconut Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Cups
- Lemon Curd Tartlets
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Double Dipped Oreo Cookies
- PB&J Shortbread Cookie Sandwiches
- No-Bake Flag Dessert
Do you have a favorite warm weather treat that you make every year?