20 Festive Summer Party Décor Crafts.
With summer in full swing, it’s time to invite friends and family over for some fun! If you love to throw parties, then you already know that the little details take it to the next level. Check out these 20 Easy Summer Party DIYs for some inspiration for your next themed get-together.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
One of the things I love about these crafts is that they are great for pool parties, birthday bashes, or just an evening with close friends. Plus, they are lots of fun to make!
20 Easy Summer Party DIYs
I have a few tips for you to throw the ultimate summer bash! Along with the decorations, here are a few ideas to make the party or get-together extra special.
- Food – Naturally, most parties are going to be centered around the food. In the summer, it’s best to go with lighter, fresh foods. Especially, if you are outside and it’s hot. Fruits, veggies, and grilled foods are ideal. Keep the menu simple to save you some stress.
- Drinks – Have a variety of drinks for adults and kids. Add fruit slices to water to add flavor and character! Drinks like lemonades, fruit juice, and cocktails are always a hit.
- Go Fancy or Keep It Casual – The party should be as elaborate or low-key as you want. If you like things simple, there is no need to go overboard. Or if you are a party planning fanatic, do everything! It’s entirely up to you!
- Games – Having a few games in mind is a great way to break the ice, especially if you are having guests that don’t already know each other.
- Watermelon Painted Napkins Craft from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Pineapple Pinata from Studio DIY
- DIY Splatter Paint Popsicle Stick Runner from At Home In Love
- Watermelon Banner from The Ruffled Daisy
- DIY Beach Ball Garland from Studio DIY
- Pineapple Centerpiece from Hawaii Travel With Kids
- Hawaiian Luau Party Sign from Oh My Creative
- Summer Picnic Coasters from Flamingo Toes
- Cactus Balloon from Desing Improvised
- Tropical Gift Bags from Sugar Spice and Glitter
- Watermelon Centerpiece from The Sweetest Occasion
- Ice Cream Garland from Oh Happy Day
- DIY Paper Watermelon Fans from Red Ted Art
- Watermelon Party Favors from Oh Happy Day
- DIY Paper Lei from Hawaii Travel With Kids
- Fruity Balloon Straws from A Joyful Riot
- DIY Summer Hanging Jar Lantern from A Cultivated Nest
- Tiny Fruit Garland from Tell Love And Party
- Tissue Paper Flamingo from Frog Prince Paperie
- Summer Banner from Sister’s Suitcase
What kind of party are you planning to host?
You might also be interested in: 20 Fun Summer Pool Noodle DIY Ideas