20 Easy Homemade Sandwiches.
Throwing together a sandwich can be as easy as slapping a piece of bologna between two pieces of bread. However, if you are like most people, you want some special sandwich recipes, too! I can eat a plain sandwich without a lot of pizzazz as much as the next person, but sometimes I am in the mood for so much more. When you look at these 20 Mouthwatering Sandwich Recipes, you will see that they are all unique, and delicious!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Whether you are taking these with you to a potluck or just want something to eat while lounging by the pool, I think you will be impressed. There is a wide variety that is perfect for all skill levels, so check them out and see what calls your name.
20 Mouthwatering Sandwich Recipes
Overall, making sandwiches is pretty simple. However, I wanted to share a few tips that will help make them extraordinary!
- Choose fresh bread. It’s best to use fresh bread to give the sandwich the best flavor and texture possible. Choose a more dense bread if the ingredients are going to be overly wet or moist. Using homemade bread makes a sandwich even tastier!
- Sauces are great. You can add so much flavor to your sandwich by adding a variety of sauces. Mayo, pesto, mustard, smashed avocado, and barbecue sauce are just a few sauce ideas. Play around with flavors to see what you like.
- Pile on those veggies. Yep, that’s right! Vegetables are the perfect way to round your beloved sandwich out. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, and other veggies are always good.
- Instant Pot Hot Beef Sandwich from Bake Me Some Sugar
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sandwich from Savor and Savvy
- Air Fryer Reuben Sandwich from Home Fresh Ideas
- Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Simply Stacie
- Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches from Home Cooking Memories
- Best Chicken Salad Sandwiches from I Wash You Dry
- Monte Crisco Sandwich from She Wears Many Hats
- Ultimate Tuna Salad Sandwich from A Couple Cooks
- Caprese Sandwich from Cookie and Kate
- Philly Cheesesteaks from Brown Eyed Baker
- Ultimate BLT Sandwich from Dinner Then Dessert
- Italian Sub Sandwich from Jo Cooks
- Ham Salad Sandwich from Bake Me Some Sugar
- Fried Chicken Sandwich from Easy Chicken Recipes
- Club Sandwich from Spend with Pennies
- Garlic Butter Italian Sausage Sandwiches from Little Kitchen Big World
- Fried Egg Sandwich from A Couple Cooks
- French Dip Pastrami Sandwich from Grillseeker
- Cheesy Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwiches from Gimme Delicious
- Ultimate Turkey Sliders with Bacon & Cheese from Home Fresh Ideas
Which of these sandwich recipes are you most excited to try?
You might also be interested in: 20 Mouth-Watering Lunch Wrap Recipes