20 Homemade Lunch Wraps You Will Love.
Do you ever get bored with the same old lunch meat sandwich for lunch? I know I do and am always on the hunt for something new and exciting. Granted, I don’t always want to spend a lot of time cooking when it comes to lunch, so I often reach for easy recipes. That’s where these 20 Mouth-Watering Lunch Wrap Recipes come in!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
The thing I enjoy the most about wraps is the variety. You can make anything from super healthy, vegetarian, or loaded with gooey cheese. The options are endless!
20 Mouth-Watering Lunch Wrap Recipes
Each one of these recipes has its own set of ingredients, but I wanted to offer a few suggestions to vary the flavors. Here are some ideas to think about:
- Veggies – No matter what kind of wrap you make, odds are adding some veggies is a great way to add flavor. Plus, they enhance the texture too.
- Wraps – You could stick to a basic wrap or opt for something with flavor like spinach or tomato basil. Head to your local grocery store, and you will find tons of flavored wraps to choose from.
- Sauces – Go wild and add on some of your favorite sauce. It can add even more flavor, and it’s an easy way to add some variety.
- Meats – Feel free to swap out different meats. Turkey, salmon, tuna, pulled pork, steak, shrimp, and ham are just a few potential ideas to use.
- Bacon Turkey Club Wrap from A Cultivated Nest
- Grilled Chicken Wrap with Strawberries from Home Fresh Ideas
- Hummus Veggie Wrap from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Grilled Green Goddess Wraps from Strength & Sunshine
- Reuben Wraps from A Cultivated Nest
- Southwest Crispy Chicken Wrap from Season and Thyme
- Turkey Wrap with Honey Mustard Sauce from The Foodie Affair
- Veggie Wrap with Apples and Spicy Hummus from Veggie Inspired
- 30-Minute Buffalo Chicken Wrap from Savory Bites Recipes
- BBQ Chicken Salad Wraps from Wholesome Made Easy
- Italian Wrap From Eating Richly
- Chicken Shawarma Wrap from Budget Delicious
- Mediterranean Smoked Turkey Wrap from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Chicken Club Wrap from Bake Me Some Sugar
- Sonic Frito Chili Cheese Wrap from Copy Kat
- Greek Tuna Salad Wraps from Home Cooking Memories
- Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps from Real Mom Kitchen
- Peanut Chicken Wrap Recipe from Simply Whisked
- Philly Cheese Steak Wraps from Spend with Pennies
- Grilled Shrimp Wrap with Mango Salsa from A Mothers Shadow
What’s you favorite quick lunch recipe?
You might also be interested in: 8 Easy Meals You Can Make With Rotisserie Chicken