What home couldn’t use more storage in the bathroom! The bathroom is the one room where you have to store a lot of essentials yet you usually don’t have enough places to do so. This creates quite a dilemma! You really need to get creative in finding storage unless you are one of the lucky few with a large bathroom. So today I’ve gathered a collection of beautiful and practical bathroom storage solutions to help you keep your bathroom organized and clutter free.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Make the most of your bathroom with these great ideas that help maximize storage!
Bathroom Storage Solutions
1. The ladies over at Shanty-2-Chic have a tutorial on this DIY Bathroom Mirror Storage Case. It’s a mirror on the outside and inside it has all this useful bathroom storage. Imagine all the things you could store in there, and it doesn’t look that hard to make!
2. I love the Ikea Raskog (I have one for craft supplies)! It is such a marvelous versatile storage piece. The ladies of A Beautiful Mess used one to add some storage to a bathroom. It looks stylish yet functional! You can buy it here on Amazon if you don’t have an Ikea close to you.
4. Jenna of Jenna Burger Design came up with an ingenious way to use the back of the bathroom door. She installed towel bars! She did a whole bathroom makeover but this is my favorite part.
5. This open shelving used for bathroom storage by Ella Claire Inspired is so gorgeous and yet super functional! I just love the look of those huge jars and how everything is out and accessible. Yet, because it’s contained in jars and baskets, it all looks cohesive and not cluttered.
6. This gorgeous bathroom ladder shelf by the Home Depot Blog provides plenty of space for all your bathroom storage needs like towels, soap, cosmetics, and gives you some display space. They have a simple step by step tutorial on how to make this. But I found this one on Amazon that is very similar.
7. Simply DIY 2 came up with this inexpensive solution to creating more bathroom storage! But honestly you could implement this project in just about any room!
RELATED: 10 Ways To Organize With Baskets
8. Moming About uses a plastic shoe organizer to store grooming products in her bathroom. She has hers inside her shower, but I’ve also seen where you just hang it outside on the wall next to your shower curtain.
9. I love this creative bathroom storage idea from A Beautiful Mess. Hanging baskets like these on the wall are great for extra bathroom storage. Plus, you can configure them in many ways!
Bathrooms are usually the one room in the house where you need to store lots of stuff. I hope these bathroom storage solutions help you keep that space more organized!
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Thanks for supporting this site! Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.