I’ve always felt that my sense of smell was one of my strongest senses. I’m just very drawn to things that smell great, and very eager to get away from things that don’t smell as good. But the upside to having such a good sense of smell is that I really get to enjoy homemade sugar scrubs! While commercial scrubs sometimes smell nice, there’s nothing like the scent of freshly made DIY scrubs scented with essential oils and other natural ingredients! If you also enjoy a nice scent, then you have to make some of these 20 Fresh Scented DIY Sugar Scrubs!
While these fresh scented DIY sugar scrubs are most suited to spring and summer, I can see myself making these year-round. There’s nothing that brings me out of a bout of the winter blues faster than a bright citrus scent! I’m sure other people feel the same way, so these would make lovely handmade gifts for any holiday or celebration.
20 Fresh Scented DIY Sugar Scrubs
- DIY Margarita Body Scrub – The Sweetest Occasion
- DIY Homemade Mango Sugar Scrub – Revamperate
- DIY Mojito Foot Scrub – Turning the Clock Back
- Orange Coconut Sugar Scrub – Our Best Bites
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub – Totally the Bomb
- Coconut Lime Raw Sugar Scrub – Simply Designing
- Energizing Lemon Sugar Scrub – Lemon Lime Adventures
- Whipped Grapefruit Mint Sugar Scrub – The Kitchen McCabe
- Energizing Orange Sugar Scrub – Sparkles of Sunshine
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub – I Heart Naptime
- Pina Colada Sugar Scrub – Happiness is Homemade
- Homemade Apricot Sugar Scrub – A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Mango Basil Sugar Scrub – Woods of Bell Trees
- Honeyed Melon Sugar Scrub – Kale and Caramel
- DIY Coconut Lavender Sugar Scrub – A Bubbly Life
- Blueberry Sugar Scrub – Simply Stacie
- Peach Bellini Sugar Scrub – The Afropolitan Mom
- Lemongrass and Chamomile Foot Scrub – A Cultivated Nest
- Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub – Sparkles of Sunshine
- DIY Roses Sugar Body Scrub – Ef Zin Creations
Do you have a favorite scent?
More Resources For You:
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information, and thanks for supporting this site!
You might also be interested in: