When it comes to homemade gifts, there are few things as nice and useful as a beautiful scented candle! Who doesn’t love to burn candles? Since it’s so easy to make your own candles, I have so many candles now that you could say I have quite a “collection”! Besides being given as a gift, they can be used in your decor to create beautiful centerpieces or vignettes. A few days ago I was looking for more inspiration for a future candle project and I found some beautiful DIY Candle Tutorials that I can’t wait to share with you. Best of all, these projects are very easy and inexpensive to make (especially if you make more than just one candle)!
Check out the DIY candle tutorials below and start making some homemade candles for your family and friends. Remember that candles are very easy to customize. You can change out scents and coloring as well as how you decorate the jar.
20 DIY Candle Tutorials
- DIY Halloween Witch Candle from A Charming Project
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Soy Candle from A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Chai Candles In Canning Jars from Hello Glow
- DIY Homemade Candles (with Natural Lavender-rosemary Scent) from Live Simply
- Layered Scent DIY Holiday Candles from Hello Glow
- DIY Copper Candle from The Merrythought
- 10 Minute Gift Idea: Easy DIY Soy Candles + Printable Labels from Happiness is Homemade
- DIY Summer Floating Citronella Candle from Passion for Savings
- DIY Chocolate Brownie Candle from Totally the Bomb
- DIY Apple Scented Candle With Sprinkles from A Cultivated Nest
- Recycle Old Candles And Make Ice Candles from Hello Glow
- How To Make DIY Citronella Candles from DIY in PDX
- Color Dipped Plaster Candles from A Kailo Chic Life
- DIY Man Candle from The Crafted Blog
- Make These Gorgeous Terrarium Candles from Pop Shop America
- DIY Lavender Candles from The Crafted Life
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Candles from Southern Mom Loves
- Pressed Flower Mason Jar Candles from Garden Matter
- Dans Le Lakehouse : Make Your Own DIY Citronella Candles For Summer from Dans le Lakehouse
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Candle from The Casual Craftlete
Give candle making a try if your go to gift is usually some sort of tasty food. Food isn’t a great gift for everyone, and a homemade candle may just be the perfect thing!
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You May Also Be Interested In: 10 Beautiful Ways To Wrap With Brown Paper