Who doesn’t love an organized home? Having things where you can easily find them really makes life a bit easier! You don’t have to spend lots of money in order to have an organized house! I’ve collected some great ways to organize your entire home from the dollar store. Practically every room in your house is covered (the kitchen, laundry, bathroom, playroom and more)!Check out the list below for some inexpensive yet effective organizing ideas from the dollar store!
10 Ways To Organize Your Entire Home From The Dollar Store
1. Jess from Practically Functional found a genius way to use dollar store bins to organize her chest freezer! She gives you a great tutorial for how to arrange the bins and even has a post about how she maintains her freezer inventory.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Related: Ideas For Organizing A Chest Freezer
2. Check out how That’s What Che Said used a wire organizer (normally used for foil & plastic wrap) to make storage for cutting boards. You can get these wire organizers pretty much anywhere, the dollar store, home improvement stores, and on Amazon here. What a great way to use the inside of a door!
3. The Dollar Tree sells packages of plastic baskets (3 for $1) that are perfect for organizing drawers. Check out how Bless’er House made over her master bathroom and organized her bathroom vanity with these inexpensive baskets. They work great in the kitchen too!
4. One of my favorite YouTube organizing channels is Cas from Organized Clutterbug and she used dollar store bins to organize her kids’ toys. The whole playroom looks great and how she labeled those toy bins is just genius! Her new book on organizing is amazing – Real Life Organizing – Clean & Clutter Free In 15 Minutes A Day
5. Here’s a great way to organize your spices with dollar store items.
6. Dollar store bins are used in this laundry room organization. Homemade Ginger used simple white bins and an usual technique for labeling to create some needed storage in her basement laundry room makeover.
9. The Crazy Craft Lady made two DIY magnetic organizers from dollar store cookie sheets! What a cool idea for the bathroom and office!
10. Here’s a DIY homework station using dollar store items from A Crafty Spoonful. Getting organized is quite inexpensive when you use supplies from the dollar store!
Which of these organizing ideas is your favorite?