DIY Thanksgiving Candle Displays.
There are so many ways to make your home look lovely for Thanksgiving. I personally love to use candles because they’re inexpensive and can be used over and over again just by making a few easy changes. So this year, make your Thanksgiving table or buffet more festive with these 15 Gorgeous Thanksgiving Candle Ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Here are 15 simple and pretty ideas for incorporating candles into your Thanksgiving décor!
15 Pretty DIY Thanksgiving Candle Ideas
When it comes to decorating, candles are a must. They not only smell great, but they are also look lovely too, as you will see from these DIY Thanksgiving candle ideas! Here are a few tips to consider when dealing with candles:
- Never leave candles burning when you aren’t there to watch them. Unattended candles can cause a fire or hurt a pet or kiddo. When you leave the space, be sure to put them out to avoid any accidents.
- Try to stick with one or two scents throughout your home. Nothing is worse than walking into a home and getting hit with an overpowering aroma. If you use one or two scents that compliment each other it won’t be as overwhelming as using several scents.
- Add candles throughout your home. Bedrooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, and family rooms can all benefit from candles. Even if you have zero desire to light them, they are gorgeous as décor.
1. DIY Candle Centerpiece
Alternate mini pumpkins and candles on a long platter or board like Sophia’s Décor did.
2. DIY Pumpkin Candleholders
These DIY pumpkin candleholders from Bluebirdkisses can be painted, or you can leave them natural.
3. Pinecone Candle Centerpiece
Place pinecones around a candle for a fun and festive look like in this example from The Polkadot Project.
4. Paper Wrapped Candles
Learn how to make these fall paper candle wraps for candles like the Country Chic Cottage shows us.
5. Dollar Store Hurricane
These DIY dollar store hurricane candle holders with leaves are adorable! 320 Sycamore did a lovely job on them.
6. Cinnamon Stick Candle Idea
Wrap a candle with cinnamon sticks like Confessions of a Plate Addict did.
7. Twig Candle Decor Idea
Wrap a candle with twigs from your yard as Domestically Blissful does. It’s beautiful and rustic!
8. Apple Tea Light Candles
Create Play Travel went all out and decorated with these stylish apple tea light candles.
9. Autumn Candle Centerpiece
This stunning centerpiece from Jenna Burger Design can be made in just 5 minutes!
10. Pumpkin Candle Holder
This pumpkin candle holder from Stephanie Lynn is gorgeous and easy to make.
11. Gourd Votive Candle Holders
Get creative by using gourds to hold candles. EEP did a lovely job and they look so festive.
12. Pinecone Wreath Candle Holder
Use a simple pinecone wreath and place a candle in it. So pretty and elegant! The Frugal Homemaker has all sorts of fun fall ideas like this one.
13. Inexpensive Rustic Thanksgiving Candle Holder
This adorable rustic candleholder from Passionate Penny Pincher is very inexpensive and easy to make!
14. Candle Centerpiece
I love how A Pumpkin and A Princess made this enchanting fall candle centerpiece. It’s lovely and easy to make!
15. Birch Bark Candles
Sand & Sisal created such gorgeous birch bark candles!
I hope these ideas have given you some inspiration for your own Thanksgiving centerpiece candle displays!
What do you usually do for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece?
You might also be interested in: 20 Beautiful DIY Pumpkin Flower Vases