Easy DIY Soap Recipes.
Soap. We use it multiple times every day but most of us never give any thought to the ingredients that go into our soap. Making soap is incredibly easy to do and doing so gives you full control of what you put on your body- which, if you have any type of skin allergies, can be so important. Making DIY soap also gives you the option to choose the scents that appeal to you most or try something fun! These 20 Heavenly Handmade Soap Recipes will have you looking, feeling, and smelling fresh and clean.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
It’s a lot easier than you think to make handmade soap. And it’s also a lot of fun! Get really good at it and you could be making and selling soap as a fun side hustle.
20 Heavenly Handmade Soap Recipes
Making soap is a lot of fun, and it can be frugal too. Once you have the basic supplies you can easily tweak your favorite recipes to make different scents and styles of soap. Here are a few things you will need to get started.
- Soap Bases – Using soap bases are the simplest way to make soaps. Simply melt them, add coloring and scents, and pour them into a mold to set. Experiment with different soap bases such as shea butter, goat’s milk, glycerin and more.
- Fragrance – Adding scents to your soaps is appealing and can invoke various moods. The easiest way to add scents is with fragrance oil or essential oil.
- Soap Dye – Easily add color or create a custom color with vegan, non-toxic and baby-friendly soap dyes.
- Soap Molds – You can easily create standard rectangle soaps with a loaf mold or create fun shapes with silicone soap molds.
- Lavender Soap from Crafts by Amanda
- Homemade Rosemary Soap by A Cultivated Nest
- All-Natural DIY Exfoliating Soap from A Cultivated Nest
- Rosemary Lemon Exfoliating Soap from Sheri Silver
- Coconut Rose Soap from A Cultivated Nest
- Charcoal Detox Soap from Pink Fortitude
- Peppermint Soap with Shea Butter from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Crystal Gemstone Soap from A Magical Mess
- Matcha Tea Soap from A Cultivated Nest
- Dried Elderberry Soap from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Moisturizing Pink Grapefruit Soap from Happiest Camper
- Lavender Vanilla Soap from Ottowa Mommy Club
- Orange Clove Gardner’s Soap from A Cultivated Nest
- Oatmeal Honey Soap from The Artisan Life
- Olive Oil Soap from Freebie Finding Mom
- Lemon Poppy Seed Soap from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Homemade Sandalwood Men’s Soap from A Cultivated Nest
- Coffee Soap from Beauty Crafter
- Honey Lemon Soap from Happy Mothering
- Honey Oatmeal Soap from Simple Living Creative Learning
Which soap will you be trying first?
You might also be interested in: 20 Fresh Scented DIY Sugar Scrubs