Tasty Valentine’s Drink Recipes.
Do you usually head out for a romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day or do you prefer to cook at home? Either way, it’s fun to serve a romantic beverage that’s pink or red and bursting with flavor. We’ve gathered up this list of 24 Delicious Valentine’s Day Drinks, including cocktails, mocktails, and hot and cold drinks!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Making a sweet pre or post-dinner drink is a great way to make your romantic evening more special!
24 Delicious Valentine’s Day Drinks
Heart-shaped chocolates are a given on Valentine’s Day. But making a flavorful, brightly colored drink is unexpected and fun! Making drinks and cocktails can add flare to mealtime, and they don’t have to be super complicated. Here are a few tips for making Valentine’s Day drink recipes:
- Think Pink (and Red) – If using juice or alcohol in your recipe, select those that are pink or red. They will brighten your drinks and make them even more fun!
- Get Fruity – Raspberries, strawberries, pomegranates, and cherries all add a lovely festiveness to Valentine’s drink recipes.
- Use Clear Glasses and Mugs – Clear drinkware will let the beauty of the drink be center stage. If serving cold drinks, use stemless champagne flutes or martini glasses. For hot drinks, select a clear mug.
- Pomegranate and Strawberry Cocktail from A Cultivated Nest
- Pomegranate Martini from Recipes from a Pantry
- Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Homemade Italian Cream Soda from Cincy Shopper
- Conversation Hearts Hot Cocoa from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Strawberry White Hot Chocolate from Cincy Shopper
- Pink Hot Chocolate from Mommyhood Life
- Almond Rose Chai Tea Latte from Moon and Spoon and Yum
- Raspberry Sherbet Punch from Baking Beauty
- French Kiss from Served from Scratch
- Pink Squirrel from Become Betty
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita from Vegan Huggs
- Strawberry Creamsicle Cocktail and Mocktail from Cook Eat Go
- Lemon Pomegranate Spritzer with Chai from The Organic Kitchen
- Blackberry Tequilla Smash from Mom’s Dinner
- Cupid’s Colada from Who Needs a Cape
- Chocolate Cherry Hot Chocolate from A Cultivated Nest
- Red Velvet Latte from Erica’s Recipes
- Strawberry Champagne Floats from Salty Canary
- Pink Vodka Lemonade from Wow It’s Veggie
- Raspberry Cider Chardonnay Cocktail from Dine Dream Discover
- Pretty in Pink Punch from Simply Stacie
- Cupid’s Cocktail from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Strawberry Moscow Mule from Blackberry Babe
Do you normally serve something special on Valentine’s Day?
You might also be interested in: 24 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes