I know the holidays are on everyone’s mind right now. But you know what comes after Christmas? The New Year! And the start of a new year is the perfect time to organize! We always take a trip to IKEA in January to help with our New Year organization. But you don’t have to use IKEA’s products as-is. For inspiration, take a look at these 20 Clever IKEA Storage Hacks!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
In most cases, IKEA products are perfectly fine the way they were designed. But sometimes I wish there were other colors or styles available. That’s where IKEA storage hacks like these come in!
20 Clever IKEA Storage Hacks
You may remember that I did a simple style change hack with my IKEA Hemnes shoe cabinet a while back. Some of the IKEA storage hacks in this roundup are simple like that one. Others are more complex DIYs. But all of them end up with you having beautiful, functional storage products for your home! Check them out, and remember, you’re not limited by what you see here. Virtually any IKEA storage, or storage from any store, can be “hacked” to turn it into something prettier, or more useful!
Don’t have an IKEA near you? IKEA actually sells some of their products on Amazon! Most of the items are smaller, but they do have some of their furniture available. And some of their products are available via Prime! Depending on what you’re looking for, you may find buying it from Amazon gives a better deal than getting it from IKEA’s website and paying the shipping fees.
- DIY Storage Box Using Denim from Pillar Box Blue
- IKEA Storage Basket from A Charming Project
- DIY Underbed Storage IKEA Hack from The Heathered Nest
- DIY Color Block Storage from Sugar & Cloth
- Trones Shoe Holder For Paper Storage from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- IKEA Kallax Expedit Sideboard Hack from Sarah Hearts
- Craft Room Work Table from Landeelu
- Two Tier DIY Jewelry Stand from Paper & Stitch
- Potato And Vegetable Bin IKEA Rast Hack from Stow and Tell U
- Aneboda Wardrobe IKEA Hack from Angela Marie Made
- Jewelry Storage And IKEA Hack from Fresh Crush
- IKEA Dresser Makeover from In My Own Style
- Organizing Craft Supplies With IKEA’s Raskog Utility Cart from Little House of Four
- DIY Modern Vanity from A New Bloom
- Modern Mountain Dresser from Hello Lidy
- Quick And Easy Children’s Book Storage from Domestic Simplicity
- Crafty Storage Cart from I Heart Organizing
- DIY Dyed Storage Baskets from Dream a Little Bigger
- IKEA Rast – Throwback Thursday My First Project from In Between Chaos
- DIY Floating Buffet from Saltbush Avenue
Have you ever done a DIY project to made an IKEA product into something new?
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Thanks for supporting this site! Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You might also be interested in: 10 Ways To Organize Your Entire Home From The Dollar Store