Love-ly Valentine’s Recipes to Gift and Share.
Ahhh… Valentine’s Day. Romance is in the air, and it’s all pink and red and hearts for days. Whether you are looking for a special treat for a romantic dinner or something sweet to make as gifts or for a party, you will find the perfect treat in this roundup of 24 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Spoil your sweetheart or send the best treat in the class to your kid’s Valentine’s Day party with these delicious Valentine’s dessert recipes!
24 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
Baking and making treats for Valentine’s day is so much fun. It doesn’t matter what you make, but if it’s pink, red, or heart-shaped, it’s perfect for celebrating those you love and appreciate. Here are a few tips and tools for creating the perfect Valentine’s dessert recipes.
- Hearts – Adding heart-shaped candy or red and white sprinkles can turn any dessert into a Valentine’s Day dessert. Heart-shaped cookie cutters and candy molds are also great to keep in your baking cabinet.
- Colored Chocolate – Decorate your treats with colored chocolate or add food coloring to almond bark for a colorful treat your sweetheart will love.
- Treat Bags – If you plan to share as a gift or send your treats to school for your kid’s Valentine’s party, you will want treat bags and boxes.
- Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn from A Cultivated Nest
- Puff Pastry Valentine’s Dessert from Crafting in the Rain
- Lava Cakes for 2 from Saving You Dinero
- Love Note Skillet Cookies from Farm Wife Feeds
- Rice Krispie Hearts from A Cultivated Nest
- Heart Cookie Dough Truffles from Ottowa Mommy Club
- Valentine’s Day Saltine Toffee from Suburban Simplicity
- Dark Chocolate Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies from Barth Bakery
- Hershey Hug Valentine’s Cookies from A Cultivated Nest
- Raspberry Blackberry Coconut Parfait from Cook Eat Well
- Cherry Cake with Cherry Cream Cheese from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Keto Chocolate Truffles from Wholesome Yum
- Chocolate Raspberry Liqueur Heart Cookies from A Cultivated Nest
- Strawberry Hot Chocolate Pudding from A Mummy Too
- Chocolate Pops from Snapp Gourmet
- Instant Pot Chocolate Covered Strawberries from A Recipe from a Pantry
- Double Raspberry Mousse Cups from A Baking Journey
- Red Velvet Cupcakes from Simply Happenings
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark from Drug Store Divas
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse from She Keeps a Lovely Home
- Valentine’s Day Pretzel Rods from Wow It’s Veggie
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Skewers from Strength & Sunshine
- Chocolate Dipped Brownie Hearts from Baked Broiled and Basted
- Strawberry Ice Cream from Keep Calm and Eat Ice Cream
Do you usually make anything special for Valentine’s Day?
You might also be interested in: 20 Adorable Valentine’s Day Free Printables