Easy Eco-Friendly DIYs.
Are you looking for ways to reduce your waste and live a more sustainable life? If so, you’re in luck! I’ve collected some of my favorites, which will help you waste less and save more all at the same time. So get ready to roll up your sleeves and get creative with these 24 Easy Zero Waste DIY Ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Isn’t it great when you can do something good for the environment and your budget at the same time?
24 Easy Zero Waste DIY Ideas
No matter if you are just looking to save money or just do a fun craft, these zero waste DIYs will help you reduce your overall waste, save money, and be creative with the things you have lying around your home.
- Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs – by A Cultivated Nest
- Homemade Cloth Napkins – by A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Reusable Sandwich Bags – by A Cultivated Nest
- Six New Ways to Use That Empty Peanut Butter Jar – by Lovely Indeed
- How to Make A Natural Eco Friendly Surface Cleaner – by A Rose Tinted World
- Reuse K-Cups for Your Garden – by Gennifer Rose
- Homemade Bar Dish Soap – by Heart’s Content Farmhouse
- 14 Things I Don’t Buy Anymore Due to Zero Waste – by Bottega Zero Waste
- DIY Dish Soap Bar Recipe – by Life N Reflection
- DIY Avocado & Coconut Oil Hair Mask – by Marley’s Menu
- Alternatives to Wet Wipes – by Slow Pace Lifestyle
- Tutorial: Crocheted Double-Sided Dish Scrubber Pattern – by Red-Handled Scissors
- My Zero-Waste Hair Care Routine – by The Rogue Ginger
- DIY Produce Bag: How to Make your Own – by A Rose Tinted World
- Reusable Kitchen Roll: Eco-Friendly Alternative – by A Rose Tinted World
- How to Make Twig-Wrapped Flower Pots – by Growing Family
- Recycling Tin Cans Into Organizers Tutorial – by Craftionary
- Toilet Paper Roll Firestarters – by Leann’s Tastes
- Paper Roll Pencil Organizer Kids Craft Idea Tutorial – by Craftionary
- Build A Butterfly Oasis with This Eco-Friendly Feeder – by Handmade Charlotte
- Easy Upcycled Driftwood Candle Holder – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Sweater Pillows the Easy Way – by The Boondocks Blog
- How to Make a Gorgeous Recycled Jean Planter – by Pillar Box Blue
- How to Make a Fun Wall Key Holder from Junk – by Pillar Blue Box
Which of these zero-waste projects are you most excited to try first?
You might also be interested in: 12 Disposable Products You Can Replace with Reusable Ones