20 Easter Recipes that will Impress.
There are so many great Easter recipes that will please your crowd! Most of the recipes here are a new spin on an old classic menu item. In my family, we usually have ham, potatoes, some veggies, bread, macaroni and cheese, and deviled eggs for our Easter meal. This year, I wanted to change it up and refresh our menu! Check out my 20 Easter Dinner Recipes to get some ideas for your meal!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
There are so many delicious traditional Easter dinner recipes you can make!
20 Delicious Easter Dinner Recipes
Before you start on planning out your Easter dinner, here are some tips to consider:
- Prep ahead. Cooking an Easter meal can be overwhelming, but prepping ahead of time makes the world of difference. Wash, cut, and prep your veggies to save time that day. Also, I like to find casseroles so they can be mixed together ahead of time and thrown in the oven.
- Watch the local grocery stores’ ads. Many grocery stores run sales on common Easter staples the weeks leading up to the holiday. Once I know my menu, I like to keep an eye on sale items and get things for a cheaper price.
- Think about a carry-in meal. If cooking the whole meal is too much; think about a carry-in meal. Each family brings a side or dessert and the hosts family provides the meat.
1. Baked Mac and Cheese from A Cultivated Nest
2. Julie’s Bread from A Cultivated Nest
3. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus from Simply Recipes
4. Brown Sugar and Pineapple Ham from Simple Recipes
5. Honey Apricot Roasted Sweet Potatoes from Savoring the Thyme
6. Easter Deviled Eggs from Big Oven
7. Easter Bunny Cheese Spread from Big Oven
8. Easter Salad from Big Oven
9. Chipotle Gouda Scalloped Sweet Potatoes from Ambitious Kitchen
10. Easy Roasted Chicken from Ambitious Kitchen
11. Roasted Green Beans from A Couple Cooks
12. Dad’s Creamy and Dreamy Au Gratin Potatoes from Ambitious Kitchen
13. Spinach Artichoke Dip from A Couple Cooks
14. Hummus Deviled Eggs from Living Well Kitchen
15. Maple Glazed Ham from Belle of the Kitchen
16. Loaded Cheesy Potato Casserole from Belle of the Kitchen
17. Avocado Deviled Eggs from Living Well Kitchen
18. Honey Dijon Pork Tenderloin from Belle of the Kitchen
19. Whole Wheat Dinner Roll from Joy Food Sunshine
20. Easy Sausage Stuffing from Joy Food Sunshine
What Easter dinner recipes are you whipping up this spring?
You might also be interested in: 24 Unforgettable Easter Dessert Recipes