12 Beautiful DIY Planters for Your Garden.
Spring is upon us, and it gets me in the mood to spend a lot more time outdoors. There is nothing more relaxing than a glass of iced tea and listening to the birds. I prefer to have lots of plants and flowers to help the space feel relaxing and almost like you are on vacation! These 12 Easy DIY Garden Planters are perfect for adding to your patio and outdoor living space.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You can use the planters to grow veggies, fruits, herbs, or flowers. They are all versatile and pretty simple to make. And they even make great gifts, too!
12 Easy DIY Garden Planters
All of these DIY guides will give you the details on what you need to do to create the most amazing planters. I wanted to share a few items that are nice to keep your eye out for when shopping.
- Rustic Wood – Yes, of course, you can use new wood for your planters, but using some old rustic style wood is amazing too. Oftentimes, people will just give away scraps of wood from building teardowns! So, be on the lookout.
- Repurposed Items – Buckets, rainboots, jars, and other items can all be used as planters. Check yard sales and consignment stores for some good and cheap deals.
- Pallet Wood & Boxes – You can do a lot with some pallet wood or wooden crates and boxes. They aren’t expensive either, and often you can snag them for free.
- Tiered Planter Box from Anika’s DIY Life
- Raised Garden Bed from Joyfully Growing
- Birdhouse Planter from Homestead Acres
- Address Planter from Tidy Mom
- Easy DIY Herb Garden Planter from Home Fresh Ideas
- DIY Rolling Planter Box from Kleinworth & Co.
- Verticle Garden Wall from Home Made Lovely
- DIY Trellis Planter Box from Deuce Cities Henhouse
- Pallet Planter for Butterflies from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- DIY Planter from Cherished Bliss
- Monogram Planter Box from Thistlewood Farms
- DIY Lattice Planter from Anika’s DIY Life
Do you do a lot of gardening, or are you a beginner? What do you want to plan in your DIY planter?
You might also be interested in: 10 Amazing Flower Towers or Tipsy Pot Planters Ideas