DIY Flower Towers and Homemade Tipsy Pot Planters.
I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 Amazing Flower Towers or Tipsy Pot Planters Ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
These DIY tipsy pots and flower towers will be such a great addition to your outdoor space! And there are so many different ways you can design one!
10 Amazing Flower Towers or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas!
Creating your own stunning flower tower or tipsy pot planter doesn’t have to be hard or expensive. I like to hit yard sales for inexpensive planters and other items. Keep an eye out for these things at yard sales, consignment shops, and antique stores to create your DIY flower tower!
- Terra Cotta Pots – YES! You can find tons of cheap and frugal terra cotta pots. They can be painted to match the look and style you are going for. They are my number one favorite!
- Galvanized buckets & containers – Not everything you use has to be intended for plants. Think outside the box a little bit here and keep your eyes peeled for galvanized buckets. They are gorgeous!
- Wooden Boxes – These are another item that you can get for very little money. They are lovely and add a natural look to your planter.
1. Flower Tower
I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute!
2. Galvanized Tipsy Pot
This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening
3. Three Tiered Planter
House by Hoff used terracotta pots that she painted to make this beauty.
4. Colorful Tipsy Tower
I like how Tiaras & Bowties used these cute colorful pots for her tipsy tower.
5. Wooden Flower Tower
Simply Designing filled this pretty flower tower with pansies for spring but you could do the same with summer flowers.
6. Bright & Cheery Tipsy Planter
Love the color of the pots in this tipsy tower by Daydreaming Bliss
7. House Number Planter
You could put your house numbers on a pot like this one via Flickr or vinyl lettering!
8. Delightful Yellow Tipped Planter
Love Million Moments version using yellow planters!
9. Welcoming Stacked Planter
Love, love, love these stacked planters from Home Jelly!
10. Farmhouse Galvanized Flower Tower
This totally amazing galvanized tipsy pot planter is from The Pink Hammer.
So many great projects and they’re not hard to do! I hope you found some great ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters for you home!
You may also be interested in: How To Make A Container Herb Garden