Sipping some ice cold tea is one way to beat the heat of summer! Need some new ideas for cold refreshing flavored ice tea recipes? You have to give these tea recipes a try if you’re used to just having plain iced tea (sweet tea in the South). Even though regular iced tea is great as it is, the addition of extra ingredients really elevates the flavor. Plus they look so pretty that they’re perfect for serving something special to guests!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Whether you’re in the mood for berries, citrus, mint, herbs, or a mix, you will definitely find a cool drink to enjoy in this collection!
To learn how to make these delicious ice teas, please visit the linked sites.
10 Refreshing Flavored Ice Tea Recipes
1. Strawberry Lemonade Sun Tea – Get the recipe from Wonky Wonderful
2. Matcha Mint Ice Tea – Get the recipe from Love and Lemons
3. Peach Raspberry Sun Tea – Get the recipe from Kudos Kitchen
4. Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea – Get the recipe from Frugal Coupon Living
5. Nectarine Basil Ice Tea – Get the recipe from What She’s Having
6. Sweet Cherry Ice Tea – Get the recipe from Flour On My Face
7. Raspberry Mango Ice Tea – Get the recipie from by Dinner At The Zoo (recipe is at the very bottom of the post)
8. Watermelon Basil Ice Tea – Get the recipe from The Candid Appetite
9. Sparkling Blueberry Ginger Ice Tea – Get the recipe from Marla Meredith
10. Very Berry Iced Tea With Honey Mint Syrup – Get the recipe from Creative Culinary
Make a pitcher of tea and keep it in the fridge for a homemade cold refreshing drink!
This post contains an affiliate link to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You May Also Be Interested In: 10 Fabulous Homemade Coffee Drinks