Valentine’s Day Homemade Wreaths.
Love is in the air. And on your door! Spicing up your home décor for the season of romance is easy to do with these fun Valentine’s Day DIY projects. Create a cute Valentine’s wreath that you can hang on your door or inside your home. You are going to love these 20 Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Wreaths!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Whether you are looking for a kid-friendly project, a fun craft project, or something you can give as a gift, we’ve got some great ideas to share with you. So grab your scissors and glue and enjoy a fun Valentine’s wreath DIY project.
20 Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Wreaths
When the Christmas and winter décor comes down your home can feel a bit bare. Adding hints of red and pink and a bit of sparkle can brighten the whole room and welcome romance. Here are a few tips to get started.
- Wreath Forms – Valentine’s Day is all about love and that means hearts! Heart-shaped foam and wire wreath forms provide the perfect base for almost any Valentine’s wreath.
- Fun Fabrics – Adding red burlap, pink tulle, and chenille yarn in any color can add texture and bulk to a wreath.
- Arrows – Cupid needs an arrow and rustic wooden arrows can add a bit of whimsy to your Valentine DIY.
- Color – Red, white, and pink are the most common colors around Valentine’s day. Don’t be afraid to mix it up a bit with hints of purple, gray, and even black! A little touch of greenery can also brighten everything and make it feel fresh.
- Valentine’s Clothespin Wreath from A Cultivated Nest
- Love Wreath from Julie Measures
- Rustic Wood Shim Wreath from Crafts by Amanda
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath from Creatively Beth
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath from Mom Does Reviews
- Heart Wreath Photo Collage from Lorana & Lennox
- Scrap Fabric Hearts Wreath from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Toilet Paper Roll Heart from The Boondocks Blog
- Shabby Chic Valentine Wreath from Desperately Seeking Gina
- Conversation Heart Wreath from Me and My Inklings
- Easy Valentine’s Day Wreath from Conservamom
- Dollar Store Heart Wreath from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Monogrammed Burlap Wreath from Where The Smiles Have Been
- Quick Be Mine Wreath from Country Chic Cottage
- Easy Kid’s Collage Wreath from Red Ted Art
- Candy Heart Wreath from Needlepointers
- Recycled Tinsel Heart Wreath from Red Ted Art
- Easy Toilet Paper Roll Wreath from Drug Store Divas
- Valentine’s Day Tulle Wreath from Eat Move Make
- Dollar Store Valentine’s Wreath from Walls of Wonderland
Will you be crafting with your kids or for yourself this Valentine’s Day? Which wreath do you think you will try first?
You might also be interested in: 20 Fantastic Valentine’s Day DIY Decor Ideas