Today’s DIY project is a 3 tiered planter made from terra cotta saucers that you can easily find.
3 Tiered Terra Cotta Planter
- 12″ terra-cotta saucer, #94459
- 10″ terra-cotta saucer, #94458
- 8″ terra-cotta saucer, #94457
- 6″ terra-cotta saucer, #94456
- 4″ terra-cotta pot, #94448
- Sisal twine, #349244
- 1/2″-13 x 2′ threaded rod, #215895
- 6 – 1/2″ x 1-1/2″ zinc-plated fender washers
- 5 – 1/2″-13 hot-dipped galvanized zinc hex nuts
- 5-pack 1/2″-13 cap nuts
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
For complete directions on how to make this tiered terra cotta planter please go to Lowe’s Creative Ideas