It seems like every day it’s getting hotter! I don’t know about you, but the further into summer we get, the more and more I crave refreshing, cool drinks! When regular water seems a bit plain, and I don’t want any infused water, I love to make lemonade instead! And even better than traditional lemonade is this Delicious Brazilian Lemonade Recipe! It’s sweet, creamy, and wonderfully refreshing!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Mixing sweetened condensed milk with lemons and limes may seem weird, but trust me, it’s worth a try! It’s sure to quickly become your favorite summer drink recipe! And not only is it tasty, but it’s really quick and easy to make! Random fun fact: this recipe is also called a “Swiss lemonade,” even though it is of Brazilian origin.
Brazilian Lemonade Recipe
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup agave
4 cups cold water
1. Juice the limes and lemons.
2. Pulse the juice from the limes and lemons with the sweetened condensed milk, agave, and 1 cup of the cold water in a blender or food processor.
3. Fill a pitcher halfway full with ice.
4. Strain the lemon-lime mixture to remove any pulp, and add to the pitcher. If you like pulp in your juice, then do not strain.
5. Add 3 cups of cold water to the pitcher and stir well.
If you want your lemonade even sweeter, add more sweetened condensed milk or agave to taste. This drink is best when served shortly after being mixed.
You might want to consider also filling an ice cube tray with the lemonade and freezing it. Add these flavored ice cubes to your next pitcher of Brazilian lemonade as an added touch of flavor.
If you want to make this Brazilian lemonade recipe into a cocktail, add 1/2 cup of spiced rum or coconut rum to the recipe.Print
Delicious Brazilian Lemonade Recipe
This quick and delicious Brazilian lemonade makes a great summer drink!
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup agave
- 4 cups cold water
- Juice the limes and lemons.
- Pulse the juice from the limes and lemons with the sweetened condensed milk, agave, and 1 cup of the cold water in a blender or food processor.
- Fill a pitcher halfway full with ice.
- Strain the lemon-lime mixture to remove any pulp, and add to the pitcher. If you like pulp in your juice, then do not strain.
- Add 3 cups of cold water to the pitcher and stir well.
You may also be interested in:
[email protected] says
This recipe must be delicious. How could it not be? It has coconut!!
CJ Huang says
I’m loving the addition of condensed milk to your usual lemonade. I bet it adds such a great sweet creaminess! I hope you can stop on by and share this or any other recipe with us on Five Friday Finds, opening tomorrow!
This looks like a perfect refreshing drink to keep us cool for these remaining days of summer. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us at the Brag About It Link party! Have a great weekend!
This looks so refreshing! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!”