This quick and delicious Brazilian lemonade makes a great summer drink!
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup agave
- 4 cups cold water
- Juice the limes and lemons.
- Pulse the juice from the limes and lemons with the sweetened condensed milk, agave, and 1 cup of the cold water in a blender or food processor.
- Fill a pitcher halfway full with ice.
- Strain the lemon-lime mixture to remove any pulp, and add to the pitcher. If you like pulp in your juice, then do not strain.
- Add 3 cups of cold water to the pitcher and stir well.