Adorable Homemade Bookmark DIYs.
When it comes to keeping kids engaged and entertained, sometimes a little creativity can go a long way. If your little ones love getting creative with crafts, why not encourage them to make something useful? Whether they like animals or robots, dinosaurs or unicorns – bookmark crafts give children the chance to design something special that they can use in their favorite books. Keep reading ahead if you’d like some inspiration of 36 Cute Bookmark Crafts you and your child can make!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Making fun and unique bookmarks is an excellent craft for kids; week after week you’ll provide them with the opportunity to express their own style and come up with exciting new bookmarks!
36 Cute Bookmark Crafts
Crafting your own bookmark is a fun and creative way to mark your favorite place in books or magazines. You can use almost any materials to make bookmark crafts – old cardstock, fabric scraps, ribbon, string, washi tape – the possibilities are endless!
Want to add the perfect touch to your bookmarks? Then add stamps and stickers! Be creative, and have fun!
- Pretty DIY Bookmarks for Christmas – by A Cultivated Nest
- Make a DIY Bookmark with Liquid Polymer Clay – by Lovely Indeed
- How to Make an Origami Heart Corner Bookmark – by Christine’s Crafts
- Tweety Felt Bird DIY Bookmarks – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Unicorn Bookmark Tutorial – by Tikkido
- Cute as a Button Bookmarks – by Homana at Home
- Easy Craft with Nature Items: Nature Bookmark Tutorial – by Sweet Frugal Life
- Make Harry Potter House Inspired Bookmarks – by Laura Kelly
- Back To School Bookmarks and Tags – by Laura Kelly
- Popsicle Stick Name Bookmarks – by Homana at Home
- Cute & Easy Pokemon Bookmark Craft for Kids – by Kids Activity Blog
- How to Make a Bookmark that Looks Awesome – by Craftsy Hacks
- Bat Corner Bookmark for Halloween Reading Fun – by The Inspiration Edit
- How to Make a Fabric Bookmark (Reusable!) – by Seam Whisperer
- Hug a Book Pug Bookmark DIY – by Red Ted Art
- How to Doodle FREE Printable Owl Bookmarks – by Creatively Beth
- A DIY Beachy Bookmark with Paint Pouring – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Dinosaur Bookmark Craft by Frosting and Glue
- DIY Pom Pom Flower Bookmark – by Two Kids and a Coupon
- Penguin Bookmark Craft – by Messy Little Monster
- How to Sew a Book Weight & Fabric Bookmark – by Beginners Sewing Projects
- Glittered Resin Bookmark – by Artsy Fartsy
- Dr. Seuss Quote Printable with a Free Download – by Creatively Beth
- Superhero Bookmark Craft – by Messy Little Monster
- Felt Rainbow Elastic Bookmark + Free Cut File – by Artsy Fartsy
- Monster Bookmark Craft – by Crafts by Amanda
- Easy DIY Corner Bookmarks from Fabric – by Happiest Camper
- Unicorn Bookmark Craft – by Messy Little Monster
- How To Make a Felt Cactus Bookmark – by Sum of Their Stories
- Easy Ballerina Corner Bookmark Design – by Red Ted Art
- Bunny Bookmark Design for Easter – by Red Ted Art
- Pressed Wildcraft Bookmark – by An Offgrid Life
- Easy Origami Butterfly Bookmark Corner – by Red Ted Art
- DIY Bookmarks for Kids That Are Simple & Cute – by Craftsy Hacks
- Pom Pom Paperclip Bookmark – by Pastel Craft Cafe
- DIY Bookworm Bookmarks – by Learn in Color
Which of these cute bookmark crafts do you think you’ll make first?
You might also be interested in: 28 Clever Cardboard Craft Ideas