Fun DIYs to Upcycle Cardboard.
If you’re looking for a fun and creative way to recycle cardboard, try using it in some crafts! There are tons of great ideas out there for how to turn cardboard into all sorts of fun and useful things. All you need is some cardboard, some scissors, and a little bit of creativity. If you need some inspiration, check out these 28 Clever Cardboard Craft Ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Cardboard has many uses in the world of crafting, from making storage containers to art pieces. You can even create your own beautiful home décor with it!
28 Clever Cardboard Craft Ideas
Think of all the cool things you wanted to make as a kid with cardboard, now as an adult you can actually make those dreams a reality. So start saving those delivery boxes, and check out these clever cardboard craft ideas below and see which one you will make first!
- No-Sew Fabric Covered Decorative Storage Boxes – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- How to Craft a Lovely Cardboard Heart Sign – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- An Adorable DIY Miniature Swimming Pool – by Barley and Birch
- Cardboard Crafts for Kids: Box Satchel – by Lovely Indeed
- DIY Kids’ Toys Binoculars – by Lovely Indeed
- How to Make a Cardboard Toy Car – by Lovely Indeed
- DIY Cardboard Paper Organizers – by The Boondocks Blog
- Christmas Tree Cereal Box Craft – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- DIY Homemade Upcycled Box Robot Costume – byTwo Kids and a Coupon
- Fabric Covered Boxes Made with Mod Podge – by Mod Podge Rocks Blog
- How to Make an Elephant Cardboard Maze – by Little Ladoo
- Make “Baskets” Out of Cardboard Boxes – by DIY Design Fanatic
- DIY Cardboard Easel – by Art Bar Blog
- Fake Distressed Sign from Flap of Cardboard Box – by Sweet Inspirations by JP
- Galvanized Metal Letters – by Grillo Designs
- Create A Light-Up Shoebox Theater – by Handmade Charlotte
- Turn Any Cardboard Box into Beautiful Storage – by Lovely Etc.
- Build an Incredible Cardboard Dollhouse – by The Crafts by Courtney
- Pet Bed Created from Upcycles Cardboard Box – by Christina Pennywise
- Peg Dolls & Cardboard Sea Creatures – by Mr. Printables
- Cardboard Guitars – by Make It and Love It
- DIY Cactus Out of Cardboard – by The House That Lars Built
- Super Easy Cardboard Basket Weaving – by Tried and True Blog
- DIY Cardboard Box Play Sewing Machine – by Little Red Window
- Cheap DIY Pet Project Cardboard Cat Scratcher – by Dream A Little Bigger
- DIY Cardboard Mailbox – by Little Red Window
- Cardboard DIY Doll Crib – by Little Red Window
- Crafteeo Cardboard Helmets – by Maker Mama
Which of these fun cardboard crafts do you want to try first?
You might also be interested in: 10 Clever Ways to Upcycle Boxes for Storage