Fun DIY Projects Using Acorns.
Fall is my favorite season, especially when it comes to decorating! Leaves, pumpkins, and mums are on my list, but I want to add in using more natural items in my crafts this year. So I went out and collected acorns, pinecones, and other items I thought could make for some cute and creative crafts. Also, several of these crafts aren’t just for fall! Check out my list of 20 Cute Acorn Crafts to make your house festive with acorns!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Depending on where you live, acorns can be easy or tricky to find. If you have acorns accessible in your own yard, or at a local park, that’s great. But if you don’t have any nearby, don’t worry, you can buy realistic-looking artificial acorns from Amazon.
20 Cute Acorn Crafts
Here are some tips for using real acorns from your backyard or local park:
- Wash and dry the acorns. Soak the acorns in a bowl of water and scrub them with a toothbrush if they are really dirty. Drain and let them air dry before crafting with them.
- Bake the acorns. Next, bake the acorns at your oven’s lowest temperature for 1.5-2 hours. Leave the door cracked so moisture can escape and stir them every 30 minutes.
- Seal them. If you want your acorns to last for years, I suggest spraying them with a clear sealant.
1. Fall Foliage Candle Holders from Running with Sisters
2. Silver Leaf Acorns from Lovely Etc.
3. Acorn Snowman Ornament from Craft Bits
4. Acorn Bracelets from Red Ted Art
5. Acorn Animals from Red Ted Art
6. Contemporary Fall Table Decor from Meaningful Mama
7. Acorn Bells from Fireflies and Mudpies
8. Acorn Picture Frame from 320 Sycamore Blog
9. Felt Acorn Wreaths from Pillar Box Blue
10. DIY Fairy Lights from Red Ted Art
11. Painted Acorns from Mod Podge Rocks
12. Strawberry Acorn Magnets from Crafts By Amanda
13. Bright Painted Acorns from Crafts By Amanda
14. Glitter Acorns from Mod Podge Rocks
15. Acorn Votives from Mason Jar Crafts
16. Acorn Wreath from Saved By Love Creations
17. DIY Felted Acorn Garland from Chatfield Court
18. Rustic Fall Centerpiece with Acorns from Creations By Kara
19. Give Thanks Wall Hanging from Home Talk
20. How to Dye Fabric with Acorns from Home Talk
What cute acorn crafts are you going to create?
You might also be interested in: 20 Fun DIY Pinecone Crafts