Where did the summer go? Back to school is right around the corner! I think teachers always appreciate a thoughtful gift whether it’s the beginning or end of the year, or even just because. I’ve collected some of my favorite DIY Gifts for Teachers that I’m sure they will love!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Make these fun and easy DIY presents for your kids’ teachers as a little expression of gratitude and appreciation for all they do! You don’t even need to be super crafty!
DIY Teacher Gift Ideas
1. Write Start Teacher Gift – by Sweet Rose Studio
2. Wheely Happy Teacher Gift – by Lil’ Luna
3. Crayon Covered Jar Teacher Gift – by Felt Magnet
4. Decoupaged Teacher Pencil Cup – by Modge Podge Rocks
5. Apple Softie – by Positively Splendid
6. Apples for Teacher Gift Basket – by My Sister’s Suitcase
7. Chalkboard Bag Teacher Gift – by A Sparkle of Genius
8. Thanks For Helping Me Grow Teacher Gift – by Our Family Journey
9. This Year is Going to Rule Printable Candy Bar Wrapper – by Bombshell Bling
10. You Were “Mint” to Be My Teacher – by Crafts Unleashed from Consumer Crafts
Be sure to visit the linked blogs to get the full tutorials for these DIY gifts for teachers!
For more DIY Gift Ideas visit our Pinterest Board!
You might also be interested in: