20 Gorgeous DIY Anthropologie Inspired Décor Projects.
There is no need to spend loads of money on decorating your home or office! With a few skills, some patience, and a positive attitude, you can whip up some pretty awesome things. Plus, it’s fun to gather some friends and family and make DIY crafts and projects together. These 20 Charming Anthropologie Style DIY Projects are impressive!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You don’t have to have a lot of skills to make these projects either. Many of them are perfect for beginners and even older kids and teens. They are all so fantastic, it’s impossible to pick just one!
20 Charming Anthropologie Style DIY Projects
Okay, so it’s no secret that real authentic Anthropologie is STUNNING and very expensive. If you have an unlimited budget, you may be more inclined to shop there. However, if you are like most of us, making your own is a much better alternative to going broke. 🙂
- Collect items – One of the easiest ways to save money crafting is by collecting various items. If you see a good deal on fabric, buttons, paint, or other supplies, snag them.
- Hit yard sales – Yep, good old fashioned yard sales are a great place to find pieces that can be transformed. Many of these Anthropologie projects start with old materials that become upcycled.
- Used furniture – If you want to make a large Anthropologie piece, be on the lookout for furniture. Old dressers, desks, chairs, and other items make gorgeous projects.
- Online – Check out your local Marketplace on Facebook, Craigslist, and any other online sources you have. Many people will get rid of stuff for next to nothing just to have it out of their way. You never know what you may come across.
- Anthropologie Inspired Striped Platter from Burlap and Blue
- DIY Anthropologie Hanging Planter from Bigger Than The Three Of Us
- Anthro Inspired Initial Mug from Earnest Home Co
- DIY Anthropologie Inspired Floor Mirror from Design Evolving
- Whimsical Jewelry Box from Running With Sisters
- Anthropologie-Inspired Pillows from Brit + Co
- Easy DIY Cupcake Stand from Nellie Bellie
- DIY Tasseled Throw Pillows from Sugar & Cloth
- Painted Woven Basket from Lovely Indeed
- DIY Stacked Wood Lamp from Designer Trapped
- Anthropologie Plate Art Knockoff from While They Snooze
- Gold Leaf & Resin Coasters from Sarah Hearts
- Anthropologie Tassel Blanket DIY from Arie + Co
- Anthropologie Inspired Mercury Glass Vase from Bower Power
- Swing Shelf from Curbly
- Anthropologie Terrarium Knockoff from Home Made Modern
- DIY Bone Inlay Painted Dresser from Stencil Stories
- Anthropologie Inspired Planters from Design Decor & Disha
- Pom-Pom Wreath from Mom Advice
- DIY Anthro Inspired Snowball Garland from Kozy and Co.
Which craft do you want to make first?
You might also be interested in: 20 Restoration Hardware Inspired DIY Projects