I can’t believe how hot it is here already! The first official day of summer is still a month away! If you’re experiencing similar high temperatures, then you’re probably like me and looking for easy ways to cool down. Probably one of the tastiest ways to get cooler on a hot day is with a cold treat, like these Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops! They’re very easy to mix up!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
What’s great about these is that you can easily make them in little paper cups that you probably already have (we normally use ours for mouthwash). But if you wanted to make bigger blueberry lemonade ice pops, you could easily pour your mixture into popsicle molds, skipping the sliced lemon if you preferred.
Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops
12oz frozen lemonade concentrate
3 1/2 cans (42oz) cold water
1 cup washed blueberries
1 washed lemon
3oz paper cups
Wooden freezer pop sticks (food safe)
1. Mix together your lemonade concentrate with 3 1/2 cans (not cups) of cold water.
2. Slice your washed lemon into thin slices.
3. Place about 5 washed blueberries (or more) into each cup.
4. Fill each cup with lemonade.
5. Place a wooden pop stick in each cup (you might need to replace the sticks after the pops begin to freeze).
6. Now place lemon slices over your sticks.
7. Freeze for about 5-6 hours or overnight.
Then enjoy your blueberry lemonade ice pops!
Since a can of lemonade concentrate makes a lot of lemonade, you’re likely to have extra lemonade left over. You could either make more pops, or you could mash up any leftover blueberries (to get the flavor out), and put them in a pitcher with your lemonade. This would be a great dessert and drink combo for a party- blueberry lemonade ice pops to eat and blueberry lemonade to drink!
Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops
- Category: Dessert
These blueberry lemonade ice pops are easy to put together, and so refreshing on a hot day!
- 12oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 1/2 cans (42oz) cold water
- 1 cup washed blueberries
- 1 washed lemon
- 3oz paper cups
- Wooden freezer pop sticks (food safe)
- Mixing bowl
- Mix together your lemonade concentrate with 3 1/2 cans (not cups) of cold water.
- Slice your washed lemon into thin slices.
- Place about 5 washed blueberries (or more) into each cup.
- Fill cup with lemonade.
- Place a wooden pop stick into your mold (you might need to replace the stick after the pop begins to freeze).
- Now place a lemon slice over your stick.
- Freeze for about 5-6 hours or overnight.
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You may also be interested in:
They’re almost too pretty to eat. Love the way you used the lemon slice. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday.
Laura | Food Fun Family says
I love the idea of using the lemon slice as a “top” – I’ve never thought of doing that! Thanks for sharing at Delicious Dishes recipe party! Pinned it!