These blueberry lemonade ice pops are easy to put together, and so refreshing on a hot day!
- 12oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 1/2 cans (42oz) cold water
- 1 cup washed blueberries
- 1 washed lemon
- 3oz paper cups
- Wooden freezer pop sticks (food safe)
- Mixing bowl
- Mix together your lemonade concentrate with 3 1/2 cans (not cups) of cold water.
- Slice your washed lemon into thin slices.
- Place about 5 washed blueberries (or more) into each cup.
- Fill cup with lemonade.
- Place a wooden pop stick into your mold (you might need to replace the stick after the pop begins to freeze).
- Now place a lemon slice over your stick.
- Freeze for about 5-6 hours or overnight.