10 DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards.
Can you believe how close Thanksgiving is! Where did the year go? I love decorating the table for Thanksgiving dinner and think that little details, like place cards, can add an extra special touch! For some great ideas for place cards you can make at home, check out these 10 Easy DIY Ideas for Thanksgiving Place Cards!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Here are some easy and affordable ideas for making your Thanksgiving table more festive!
10 DIY Thanksgiving Place Card Ideas
When you are decorating for Thanksgiving it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. It’s a lovely time of year to be thankful for everything in your life. Here are a few tips to have your Thanksgiving table gorgeous for the big event.
- Add charm with a table runner – Place a festive table runner to your décor. It will get the dining table all ready for dinner.
- Use a centerpiece – Don’t be afraid to make or buy a pre-made centerpiece. They add so much style and grace to your décor.
- Set the table before guests arrive – It will look so inviting when your guests arrive. Add dinner plates, place cards, and silverware.
- Use cloth or paper napkins – I love the look and feel of cloth napkins and I have a feeling you will too. If you don’t have any, you can also use some nice paper ones (I recommend looking for linen-feel paper napkins).
1. Word Search Place Card
This personalized word search place card by My So Called Crafty Life is so adorable!
2. Free Printable Watercolor Thanksgiving Place Cards
These gorgeous watercolor Thanksgiving place cards from Sustain My Craft Habit are available as free printables!
3. DIY Turkey Feather Place Cards
These DIY turkey feather place cards are easy to make and look wonderful! Head on over to Almost Makes Perfect for the tutorial!
4. Candy Corn Place Cards
These candy corn place cards by Sweet Metel Moments are so cute and will make everyone smile when they see them.
5. Turkey Place Cards
The kids can help make these easy handprint turkey place cards from Pichea Place.
6. Easy Printable Place Cards
These free printable place cards by Home Cooking Memories are so simple and look great too.
7. Mini Mayflower Place Cards
Here’s a fun one for kids! A mini Mayflower filled with treats as a place card from The Crafting Chicks (they give you the sail as a download).
8. Clothespin Place Card
Repurpose a clothespin to make this clever place card from Centsational Style.
9. 3D Pumpkins
Make these unique free printable 3D pumpkin place cards from Party Planning Center.
10. Turkey Clothespin Place Card Holders
These adorable turkey clothespin place card holders by Hey Let’s Make Stuff would look lovely on any table!
Do you use place cards at Thanksgiving dinner?
You may also like: Gorgeous Thanksgiving Candle Centerpiece Ideas