24 Delicious Drink Recipes for Spring.
Looking for something to help you cool down this spring? Check out these drink recipes! From fruity cocktails to lemonades, we’ve got you covered. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a refreshing beverage (or two) with these Tasty Spring Drink Recipes. Cheers!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Spring brings so many outdoor cookouts, and picnics in the park. Why not add some fun flavors with these tasty drinks to the menu. I’ve gathered up some of my favorite drink recipes that I know you are going to love.
24 Tasty Spring Drink Recipes
We have a wide range of drinks for you to choose from. Whether it be with alcohol or without, this list has got just what your heart desires! So gather your fancy glasses as well as pitchers and get ready to be the host that everyone raves about thanks to your new tasty spring drink recipes!
- Mango Meyer Lemon Margarita Mocktails – by Edible Mosaic
- Make Ahead Mason Jar Strawberry Rhubarb Frozen Margaritas – by Home Sweet Farm Home
- Strawberry Pink Lemonade – by Simple Living Recipes
- Peach Pineapple Mojito Mocktail Recipe – by Ottawa Mommy Club
- Spring White Wine Sangria with Fresh Peppermint – by In the Kitch
- Strawberry Mimosa Recipe – by Marathons and Motivation
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe No Alcohol – by 24 Bite
- Rhubarb Gin Fizz Cocktail – by Tikkido
- The Best Mint Julep Recipe – by The G & M
- Cherry Blossom Gin Cocktail – by Casual Foodist
- Tart Cherry Sparkling Lemonade – by Veggie Inspired
- Lavender Vodka Cocktail Recipe – by State of Dinner
- Boozy Strawberry Lemonade – by Barley & Sage
- Dragon Fruit Margarita – by Cooking with Curls
- Strawberry Milkshake (Without Ice Cream or Milk) – by Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Hibiscus Tequila & Sprite Cocktail (with 4 Ingredients) – by Homebody Eats
- Watermelon Lemonade – by Spend with Pennies
- Easy Strawberry Basil Lemonade – by The Copper Table
- Sparkling Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe – by Saporito Kitchen
- Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca – by Mama Maggie’s Kitchen
- Cucumber Mint Water with Strawberries – by Marathons & Motivation
- Strawberry Mango Agua Fresca – by Dinner at the Zoo
- Vodka Sunrise – by The Short Order Cook
- Refined Sugar Free Ginger Ale – by A Sweet Alternative
Which of these delicious spring drinks are you going to try first?
You might also be interested in: 20 Homemade Fruit Drink Recipes