The Best Summer Drink Recipes Made with Fruit.
Fruit is a fabulous addition to your meals, but it’s also amazing in your drinks as well. Fruit is naturally sweet and flavorful. So, it just makes sense that we are drawn to the irresistible taste. Plus, it adds some extra vitamins to your drinks! Try these 20 Homemade Fruit Drink Recipes and you’ll see how great they are!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
When it comes to fruit drinks, I often reach for anything that is strawberry or watermelon flavor. However, there are so many fun combinations out there, I am certain you will find some great ones in this list!
20 Homemade Fruit Drink Recipes
So, if you are planning to soak up the sun by the pool or are having family over for dinner, consider these drinks. They are all sure to please a crowd! While each recipe has its own list of ingredients and instructions, I wanted to point out a few tips for you:
- Use ripe fruit. Never reach for fruit that is not at its prime. The results aren’t going to be very good and you may find the drink lacks flavor.
- Change it up! You can easily swap out different kinds of fruit for almost all of the drinks listed below. So, don’t be afraid to make adjustments to the recipes.
- Fresh or Frozen? You may be wondering which kind of fruit is better, but honestly, both typically work. Unless the recipe specifically calls for one or the other, most of the time it’s okay to interchange them.
- Instant Pot Pineapple Blueberry Fruit Infused Water from Home Fresh Ideas
- Berry Acai Smoothie from Bake Me Some Sugar
- Sparkling Citrus Punch from Salty Side Dish
- Watermelon Slush from The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Strawberry Limeade from Pooks Pantry
- Homemade Lemonade from Delicious Meets Healthy
- Homemade Grape Juice from Oh So Delicioso
- Blackberry Moscow Mule from Julie Measures
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie from Love & Lemons
- Watermelon Italian Soda from Sense and Edibility
- Honeydew Smoothie from Healthy Taste
- Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade from Cook At Home Mom
- Triple Berry Lemonade from Kelly Stilwell
- Homemade Strawberry Rhubarb Soda from Grow Forage Cook Ferment
- Strawberry-Orange Cream Slushie from Glue Sticks + Gumdrops
- Fresh Peach Lemonade from Food Folks and Fun
- Lemon Cucumber Mint Ginger Water from Monica Nedeff
- Mango Lassi from Piping Pot Curry
- Strawberry Mojito Mocktail from Maple + Mango
- Homemade Orange Soda from Culinary Shades
What’s your favorite kind of fruit?
You might also be interested in: 20 Delicious Homemade Lemonade Recipes