20 Delicious Recipes Using Stuffing.
Stuffing is one of my favorite dishes but for some reason, it always seems to be what I have leftover the most after serving Thanksgiving dinner. How does that always happen year after year? I really feel like it multiplies in the dish after cooking. If you have the same problem, then you’ll love these 20 Tasty Recipes to Use Up Leftover Stuffing!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Be sure to grab a free Thanksgiving Planner to not only plan Thanksgiving dinner this year, but also to help you decide what to use your leftovers for. Once all your guests are gone you won’t have to go shopping if you’re prepared with any extra ingredients you may need to whip up some of these leftover stuffing recipes!
20 Tasty Recipes to Use Up Leftover Stuffing
There are so many different ways to use up leftover stuffing. Some recipes even use leftover stuffing in breakfast dishes. How exciting is that? I am more than thrilled to try eating stuffing for a meal that isn’t dinner! That is how much I love stuffing.
It will be such a new experience making new recipes with your leftover stuffing, instead of just heating up the same Thanksgiving leftovers. You will not be disappointed with these many clever recipes that use up leftover stuffing!
- Delicious Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing – A Cultivated Nest
- Broccoli Cheddar Stuffin’ Muffins – by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Turkey, Cranberry, & Stuffing Pocket – by Amanda’s Cokkin’
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Bites – by Who Needs a Cape?
- Two Ingredient Bacon Turkey Croquettes – by The Suburban Soapbox
- Ross Gellar’s Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Sandwich – by The Suburban Soapbox
- Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas – by The Forked Spoon
- Leftover Turkey Dinner Tacos – by The Soccer Mom Blog
- Thanksgiving in a Blanket – by Sparkles to Sprinkles
- Chicken Stuffing Casserole – by Saving Dollars & Sense
- Grilled Turkey Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwich – by Delicious on a Dime
- Leftover Turkey Shepherd’s Pie (Freezer Meal) – by Delicious on a Dime
- Turkey and Dumplings (with Stuffed Dumplings) – by Went Here 8 This
- Panko Crusted Crispy Stuffing Balls – by Went Here 8 This
- Leftover Stuffing Waffles – by The Healthy Epicurean
- Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole – by The Cozy Cook
- Thanksgiving Stuffed Mushrooms – by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Sweet Potato and Cornbread Stuffing & Cranberry Chutney – by Sugar Spice & Everything Nice
- Gobbler Cakes – by Taste of Home
- Leftover Stuffing Muffins – by Handle the Heat
What do you usually make out of your Thanksgiving leftovers?
You might also be interested in: Thanksgiving Leftovers Free Printable Tags