Easy DIY Tablecloth Ideas.
If you’re looking for a quick project that will add some color and personality to your tablescape, try making your own tablecloth DIY! Making your own tablecloth can help save you some money as well as help you get exactly what you are looking for when it comes to decorations. I can promise you will surely be impressing your guest with each unique new tablecloth you make. Check out these 20 Frugal Custom Tablecloth DIYs for ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Take a look at the custom tablecloth DIY ideas I have gathered and see which one you want to try! You may be in luck and have some material already in your home to get started. Just be creative, have fun, and let your personality shine.
20 Frugal Custom Tablecloth DIYs
Tablecloths can be made with any fabric. The best part about making your own tablecloth is you get to decide which type of fabric, color, and design you want to use. If you are ready to make your own tablecloth and decorate for your next gathering, then be sure to check out the easy no-sew, sewn, and printed tablecloth DIYs I have gathered.
You may not even need to head to the craft store to get started. You’ll be surprised what items you may have around your house that you could easily use to make your own DIY tablecloth out of:
- Fitted Sheets – you could also use flat sheets as well.
- Blankets – if you are not looking to use the pattern or graphics of the blanket, flip it over and see if the back is solid.
- Lace – lace is a great way to add some design and texture to your tablescape. Even if you do not make your tablecloth directly out of the lace fabric, you could use it as a table runner or border.
- Curtain – We all have curtains we do not use anymore. Quickly turn those old curtains into your next tablecloth!
- 5 Easy Thanksgiving Tablecloths Ideas For You To Make – by Duct Tape and Denim
- Homemade Tablecloth: How to Make a Dropcloth Tablecloth – by Diva of DIY
- Nature Inspired Thanksgiving Tablescape – by Common Ground
- Thanksgiving Coloring Tablecloth – by The Crafting Chicks
- How to Make a Tablecloth for Christmas – by Home DZine
- DIY Cornered Tablecloth Tutorial – by Happy Strong Home
- How to Make an Embroidered Heirloom Tablecloth for the Holidays – by Stone Family Farmstead
- DIY Thanksgiving Tablecloth – The Girls with Glasses
- Painting Fabric to Make a Modern Table Runner – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Instant No Sew Tablecloth – by In My Own Style
- Free Tutorial – Striped Spring Tablecloth by Dena – by Free Quilt Patterns
- Firework Tablecloth for July 4th Decorations – by Shawna Bailey on Home Talk
- Icing on the Cake Table ( DIY Photo Tablecloth for your Big Day, Or Special Event) – by Heathered Nest
- DIY Oilcloth Table Cover – Twig & Thistle
- DIY Holiday Tablecloth Ideas – by Faux Sho
- Easter Decoration Ideas & DIY Ruffled Tablecloth – by Love the Day
- Colorful Crochet Tablecloth – by A Subtle Revelry
- My 100 Year Old Home – by My 100 Year Old Home
- DIY Bordered Table Linen – by The Thread
- Fourth of July DIY: An Easy-Peasy Blueberry Inspired Tablecloth by David Stark – by Remodelista
What holiday/season do you want to make a custom DIY tablecloth for?
You might also be interested in: All-White Thrifty Tablescape for Under $20