Spring Cleaning Hacks to Make Cleaning Easier.
Spring cleaning can sound like a chore, but it doesn’t have to be. There are many ways you can deep clean your home without too much effort. And once you get done, it’s going to not only look gorgeous, but you will feel so accomplished. Take a look at these 16 Spring Cleaning Tips To Make Your Home Shine for some clever ways to make the spring cleaning process easier!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Being a foodie, I happen to have a lot of small kitchen appliances. They often need a good deep cleaning one or two times a year. We use them all the time, but I don’t always think about cleaning them really well. So, I try to mark it on my calendar so I won’t forget. So along with helping you clean the larger areas of your house, these spring cleaning tips also include tips to help with cleaning your small appliances.
16 Spring Cleaning Tips to Make Your Home Shine
Most of these spring cleaning tips and tricks call for using natural ingredients. I prefer to clean without harsh chemicals whenever possible. There is a time and place for chemicals, but when I can avoid it, I do. Plus, commercially sold cleaning products can get pretty expensive, especially if you buy naturally derived ones. Being frugal is important to me, and using DIY natural cleaners makes it so much easier to stay on budget.
- Best Tips To Help You Clean Your Window Blinds by A Cultivated Nest
- How To Clean An Essential Oil Diffuser Without Vinegar by Everything Pretty
- Cleaning Shower Door Tracks by Cents Able Momma
- Make Your Carpet Smell Good by An Open Home
- Get Rid Of Toilet Water Stains by The Forked Spoon
- Cleaning Your Microwave by One Crazy Mom
- How To Clean A Shower Head by Bitz & Giggles
- How To Clean Your Grill by A Cultivated Nest
- Make Your Grout Sparkle by Aileen Cooks
- Removing Mold In Shower The Right Way by Pink Fortitude
- Cleaning Your Oven Easily by A Cultivated Nest
- How To Clean Your Garbage Disposal by Feast For A Fraction
- Deep Clean The Refrigerator by Drug Store Divas
- Easily Clean Your Keurig Coffee Maker by Little Things
- How To Clean Your Window Tracks by Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
- Cleaning Your Instant Pot Lid Like A Pro by What’s Up Fagans
What room do you like cleaning the most?
You might also be interested in: How To Spring Clean Your Home
I love all of these great spring cleaning tips. PINNED! Thank you for including my mold removal. My heart is full of gratitude! Hugs, Holly
Mia Tenille says
I love a clean home. It’s at the top of my list of favorite things! I actually start spring cleaning early, right after taking down my Christmas decorations actually because I like to take it slow and do one area at a time so I don’t wear myself out.
Abby Fields says
This is fantastic! Love this list. I also like to add: get my carpets professionally cleaned, it makes my home feel so healthy and clean!