Slow Cooker Spinach Dip Appetizer Recipe.
I love my slow cooker! It’s so helpful at making dinner on busy days (I especially love my dump dinners) and can even be used to make delicious desserts! But did you know that your slow cooker can also be used to make a delicious dip for the perfect party appetizer or game day treat? Here’s how to make the easiest (and tastiest) Slow Cooker Spinach Dip!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
What I love about this slow cooker spinach dip is that not only does the slow cooker make it nearly effortless to put together, but it can also easily keep it warm until you’re ready to serve! It’s the best way to get one appetizer made while still having the time (and stove top space) to make other yummy treats! Plus, this recipe doubles really easily for big game day parties or other big events!
Slow Cooker Spinach Dip
Makes 6-8 appetizer servings.
8 ounces cream cheese
¼ cup whipping cream
5 ounces frozen chopped spinach
2 tablespoons pimentos, diced (or substitute red bell pepper)
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon garlic salt (or make your own- it’s one part garlic powder to three parts salt)
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
½ teaspoon parsley
1. Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in slow cooker and heat on low for an hour until melted. Stir together.
2. Add in the remaining ingredients, stir to combine, then heat over low for an additional hour.
3. Stir once more, then serve with carrot sticks, bread, or crackers. Enjoy!
It’s that simple! This slow cooker spinach dip makes a good amount of dip, but if you wanted to double it you could easily do so to feed an even bigger crowd!
To make your homemade spinach dip even tastier, serve it with homemade bread. Just chop your fresh bread up into chunks, and you’ll have a delicious dipper ready to go!
What are your favorite things to make in your slow cooker?
If you want to make spinach dip the easy way, make it in your slow cooker! This slow cooker spinach dip only takes minutes to set up, and is so delicious!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, diced (or substitute red bell pepper)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt (or make your own- it’s one part garlic powder to three parts salt)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in slow cooker and heat on low for an hour until melted. Stir together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir to combine, then heat over low for an additional hour.
- Stir once more, then serve with carrot sticks, bread, or crackers. Enjoy!
You might also be interested in: 21 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes