If you want to make spinach dip the easy way, make it in your slow cooker! This slow cooker spinach dip only takes minutes to set up, and is so delicious!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, diced (or substitute red bell pepper)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt (or make your own- it’s one part garlic powder to three parts salt)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in slow cooker and heat on low for an hour until melted. Stir together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir to combine, then heat over low for an additional hour.
- Stir once more, then serve with carrot sticks, bread, or crackers. Enjoy!