A good dip is a must-have for any gathering! Whether you’re having a sports party, birthday party, or just a random get-together, you have to serve at least one delicious dip! Luckily there are many types of dip recipes in the world! There are cheese-based dips, cream cheese-based dips, bean dips, avocado dips (AKA guacamole), yogurt dips, and more! To give you some ideas of what you could serve at your next party, here are 21 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
While you’re looking at all these delicious dip recipes trying to choose an appetizer, don’t forget that you’ll need something to actually dip into them! What you choose to serve with your dips may vary based on what dip you choose and/or your personal preferences. I personally always like small, round bread slices (toasted or non-toasted, it doesn’t matter to me)! You may also serve your dips with cut fruit and veggies, crackers, pretzels, potato chips, or tortilla chips, some of which come in special shapes just for dipping! Veggies are often best paired with lighter dips, like yogurt dips. Bread is best for richer, heavier dips that could benefit from the extra dipping support that bread gives. The other dippers are good for everything in between.
21 Crowd-Pleasing Dip Recipes
My mouth is drooling thinking about all these tasty dip recipes. They are wonderful for all occasions and events. Dips are an indulgent treat to start the meal or to snack in. Consider these ideas when serving these incredible recipes.
- Serve on ice – If you are making a cold dip for your upcoming event, I highly recommend putting it on ice. To that, fill up a larger bowl with ice and set the dip bowl or platter on top. It’s best to put a towel or something between them so they don’t get the dip watered down.
- Vegetables – Put out lots of veggies when serving savory dips. Even if you normally eat them with chips or crackers, there may be guests that are trying to watch carbs. Bell peppers make awesome spoons to eat dip with that are healthy too.
- Use Individual Sized Containers – When you are hosting an event, I highly recommend putting the dip in smaller containers. Then everyone can grab a container and have it all to themselves. Plus, it looks gorgeous too!
- Game-day Recipe: Pretzel Bites And Beer Cheese Dipping Sauce from tikkido.com
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip from culinaryhill.com
- Texas Caviar Bean Dip from spicysouthernkitchen.com
- Hot Ham And Cheese Dip Recipe from bunsinmyoven.com
- Mexican Lasagna Chip Dip from sweetpeaskitchen.com
With all of these wonderful dip recipes to choose from, you’re sure to find at least one that’d be perfect for your party!
Which of these dips sounds like it could become your favorite?