Yummy Homemade Nachos Ideas.
Having a big get-together? Try some nachos recipes to feed your crowd! Everyone will be happy, plus most of these recipes don’t take long to make! Maybe you are preparing to watch a big football game or just spend some quality time with the people you love; nachos can be a great menu item. They feed lots of people, are easy to make, and can be personalized for each person’s preferences. Take a look at these 20 Delicious Nachos Recipes to Feed a Crowd!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
There are so many different ways to make nachos! Loaded meaty nachos, vegan nachos, dessert nachos, seafood nachos, the list goes on and on!
20 Delicious Nachos Recipes to Feed a Crowd
Here are some tips for making the best nachos for your friends and family to enjoy:
- Choose your chips wisely! The key to making nachos delicious and crowd-worthy is your chip choice. You need to think about the protein you are using and how long the nachos are going to sit. Thicker chips are going to stay crunchy longer.
- Always layer! Layer your nachos to make them wonderful! You want each bite to be filled with goodness, so layer your toppings, proteins, and cheese sauce.
- Don’t skimp on the sauce. Whether you are making a savory or sweet nacho recipe, be sure to use plenty of sauce. This is what brings it all together, and you don’t want a bite without it!
1. Tofu Vegan Nachos with Cashew Cheese Sauce from Ambitious Kitchen
2. Strawberry Nachos from Powered By Mom
3. Totchos from A Couple Cooks
4. Grillable Loaded Nachos from A Couple Cooks
5. Crawfish Nachos from Meme Inge
6. Tomato Basil Nachos from Meme Inge
7. Ultimate Loaded Nachos from Love and Lemons
8. Chipotle Cauliflower Nachos from Love and Lemons
9. Zesty Shrimp Nachos from A Pumpkin & A Princess
10. Butterfinger Apple Nachos from A Pumpkin & A Princess
11. Loaded Nachos from Lil Luna
12. 10-Minute Keto Nachos from The Soccer Mom Blog
13. Greek Nachos with Cilantro Drizzle from A Couple Cooks
14. The Best Vegan Nachos from A Couple Cooks
15. Apple Nachos with Homemade Caramel Sauce from Meme Inge
16. Chili Cheese Dog Nachos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
17. Bird Gang Sonoran Nachos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
18. S’Mores Salted Caramel Apple Nachos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
19. Vegetarian Sweet Potato Nachos from Cook It Real Good
20. Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos from Fresh Simple Home
Which of these nacho recipes do you want to make first?
You might also be interested in: 20 Creative and Easy To Make Game Day Appetizer Ideas