Irresistible Bite Sized Desserts.
There isn’t much better than sitting back after a long day, kicking your feet up, and indulging in something amazing, whether it’s something with chocolate, cheesecake, or pie! When the sweet tooth takes over, it’s great to have these 20 Incredible Bite Sized Dessert Recipes on hand to save the day.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
It doesn’t matter if you are hosting a party, backyard barbecue, or putting together a family reunion; you will love these desserts. They are straightforward to make and, most of all, completely scrumptious.
20 Incredible Bite Sized Dessert Recipes
When it comes to making tiny or mini desserts, I like to keep several items on hand. They are all fantastic for making single-serving treats, and none of them cost a lot of money. Let’s take a look.
- Mini Mason Jars – A lot of people use mini Mason jars to make jams or jellies in. I love to use them to make little tiny cheesecakes and mousse. They are the perfectly portioned treat for any occasion.
- Mini Tart Pans – Not only can you use mini tart pans to make mini tarts, but they are also great for tiny cheesecakes and other no-bake desserts.
- Ramekins – We love to cook and bake all sorts of custards and other treats in ramekins. They come in a couple of different sizes, ranging from 4oz to 10oz. Plus, they look pretty classy, too.
- Cookie Scoops – Having various sizes of cookie scoops will allow you to make all sorts of bites, and they will be perfect for bite size desserts.
- No-Bake Rainbow Bites Dessert from A Cultivated Nest
- Mini Bananas Foster Cheesecake from Alice’s Cookbook
- Mini Cherry Pies from Life Begins with Dessert
- Mango Mini Cake from Chili to Choc
- Mini Buckeye Cheesecakes from Snappy Gourmet
- Mini Peanut Butter S’mores Tarts from Frugal Mom Eh!
- Easy Mini Peach Pies from The Diary of a Debutante
- Easy Cake Bites from Emily Fabulous
- Mini French Macarons from A Magical Mess
- Chocolate Cream Pies from Homemade for Elle
- Chocolate Brownie Bites from A Baking Journey
- Individual Custard Tarts from Delicious Everyday
- Lemon Curd Tartlets from The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Mini Eclairs with Lime Custard Filling from Babaganosh
- Mini Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes from Barth Bakery
- Baked Strawberry Crumble in Mini Mason Jars from Whole Food Bellies
- Mini Meringues with Berries and Cream from It’s Not Complicated
- Baked Mini Churro Bites with Chocolate Sauce from Bite Sized Kitchen
- Jelly Jar Chocolate Brownies from Boulder Locavore
- Andes Mint Mini Cheesecakes from Small Town Woman
What is your favorite kind of dessert?
You might also be interested in: 20 Instant Pot Dessert Recipes