Easy Kitchen Cabinet Storage Solutions.
Setting up new organization solutions is a great way to spruce up your kitchen and get your cooking space looking tidy. I have rounded up ideas that use dollar store items or are simple DIY projects to make your kitchen magazine-worthy on a budget. So for inspiration, check out these 20 Genius Kitchen Cabinet Organization Ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
The kitchen is often the area of a house that needs the most organization, since it contains the most things. You’ll find ways to organize all of your kitchen cabinets, whether they hold food, cooking tools, spices, cleaning supplies, and more!
20 Genius Kitchen Cabinet Organization Ideas
Before you get started, here are some kitchen cabinet organization tips:
- Declutter. When you decide to organize your cabinets, go through everything and declutter. Get rid of things that you don’t use anymore, containers that don’t have matching lids, etc.
- Dual Purpose. Find things that can serve a dual purpose, like kitchen gadgets or organization tools that can serve multiple purposes so you have fewer items cluttering up your kitchen.
- Use the inside of your cabinets. Spices, grocery lists, and other skinny objects can be stored on the inside of your cabinets. This is lost space you could be utilizing.
1. DIY Dollar Store Magnetic Spice Storage from A Cultivated Nest
2. Sheet Metal Inside Cabinet Door from Home Talk
3. Coffee Station from Home Talk
4. Peg Boards in Drawers from Home Talk
5. Spice Drawer from Home Talk
6. How to Organize Under the Sink from Sarah Hearts
7. Can Holders for your pantry from Eleven Gables
8. Use baskets for your food from Eleven Gables
9. Measuring spoons & cups organization from Infarrantly Creative
10. Organizing baking sheets from I Heart Organizing
11. Over the door hanging shelves from I Heart Organizing
12. Clipboard hanging for your grocery list from I Heart Organizing
13. Stackable containers for food storage from I Heart Organizing
14. Organize your drawers with containers from I Heart Organizing
15. DIY Backsplash Organizer from Her Tool Belt
16. Stack silverware at an angle from Practically Functional
17. Lid storage with a tension rod from Imperfect Homemaking
18. Add a shelf inside your cabinet from That’s What Che Said
19. Hanging organizers by the sink from Homemade Ginger
20. Use a lazy susan in the cabinets from A’ Casarella
How do you organize your kitchen cabinets?
You might also be interested in: 12 Space Saving Kitchen Drawer Organization Ideas