The Best Toilet Paper Roll Crafts For Kids.
Watching your kids work on crafts and other projects is so much fun (when they are all getting along of course!). Not only does making things help them with their hand-eye coordination, but it’s also a great way to encourage them to use their imaginations, too. Take a look at these 20 Fun Toilet Paper Roll Kids Crafts for some inspiration for your kids’ next project!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
When the kids start crafting, you better believe there is sure to be some giggles! Especially, when they are showing off their finished projects. They will feel so proud and you can feel good about keeping them entertained for a little bit.
20 Fun Toilet Paper Roll Kids Crafts
Cabin fever is a real problem during the cold months and when it’s too hot to go outside for very long. One great way to combat that is by keeping them busy indoors. Crafts are ideal for kids at least 2 years old. Here are a few tips to help you out.
- Buy rolls of paper. You can get huge rolls of paper for pretty cheap at your local craft stores or even online. It’s great for covering tables and floors so the spills don’t do a lot of damage. Plus, it can be used for projects too.
- Keep a variety of colored paper. Hit your local dollar store and buy a couple of packages of colored paper. It’s a must-have when you are crafting.
- Age-appropriate scissors are a must. If the kids are old enough to use scissors make sure they are age-appropriate kids’ scissors. This will save you from doing all the work!
- Have extra supplies on hand. Things like buttons, glitter, googly eyes and ribbons are cheap and don’t take up a lot of space.
- Toilet Paper Roll Mermaid from Frugal Mom Eh!
- Toilet Paper Roll Forky Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
- Owl Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Mom Does Reviews
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly from The Best Ideas For Kids
- Cardboard Tube Penguins from Crafts By Amanda
- Super Cute Toilet Tube Ladybug Craft from The Inspiration Edit
- Paper Roll Fish from The Craft Train
- Minion Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Mom Does Reviews
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda from Simple Everyday Mom
- Shark Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
- Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft from Two Kids and A Coupon
- DIY Unicorn Craft from The Inspiration Edit
- Toilet Paper Roll Crab from Hunny I’m Home
- Toilet Paper Roll Cat Craft from Three Kids, Three Cats, and a Husband
- Three Little Pigs Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Mum’s Creative Cupboard
- Toilet Paper Roll Aliens from Meaningful Mama
- Chick Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun
- Paper Roll Seahorse Puppets from The Craft Train
- Clown Puppet Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Moms and Crafters
- Toilet Roll Dinosaurs from The Craft Train
Which craft do you think your kids would want to make first?
You might also be interested in: 24 Fun Button Crafts for Kids