Cute Thanksgiving Activities for Kids.
Thanksgiving is a time for families to come together, and what better way to celebrate than by spending quality time crafting with your kids? Whether you’re looking for simple projects to keep the littlest ones occupied or more challenging crafts to engage older children, you’ll love these 36 Fun Thanksgiving Kids Crafts that are sure to spark some creativity and leave you with some cute crafts!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
There are so many different fun things your kids can craft for Thanksgiving- turkeys, scarecrows, pumpkins, cornucopias, and more! Check out all the fun Thanksgiving kids activities we’ve collected below!
36 Fun Thanksgiving Kids Crafts
Thanksgiving is not just about turkey and pie; it’s also a fantastic opportunity to nurture your child’s creativity. These crafts are not only enjoyable but also educational, encouraging fine motor skills, problem-solving, and imaginative thinking. From crafting adorable handprint turkeys to designing personalized place cards for the Thanksgiving table, these activities are a great way to bridge the generation gap and make cherished memories with your children.
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Playdough by A Cultivated Nest
- Cute Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft by Two Kids and a Coupon
- Thanksgiving Rock Painting by Rock Painting Guide
- Felt Turkey Craft With Squash by Plate In 28
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages by Troubleshooting Motherhood
- Thanksgiving Thankful Turkey Printable by Mom Envy
- Easy Turkey Paper Craft by Simply Full of Delight
- Beautiful 3D Thanksgiving Card Craft by Only Passionate Curiosity
- Paper Plate Turkey by Easy Peasy and Fun
- Gratitude Pumpkin by Coffee and Carpool
- Coffee Filter Turkeys by Darcy and Brian
- Handprint Candy Corn Turkey Craft by Mommy Evolution
- Turkey Toddler Craft by Crayons and Spice
- Easy Clay Pot Turkey by Rediscovered Families
- Thanksgiving Turkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft by Honey and Lime
- Thankful Styrofoam Turkey by Crafts by Amanda
- Toque Pumpkins and Glove Turkeys by Sustain my Craft Habit
- Construction Paper Turkey Handprint Craft by The Soccer Mom Blog
- Scarecrow Paper Plate Craft by Finding Zest
- Thankful Tree Craft by What I Have Learned Teaching
- Thanksgiving Pilgrim Creamer Bottle Kids Craft by Intelligent Domestications
- Turkey Finger Puppet by Fun Cloth Crafts
- DIY Sugar Cone Cornucopias by Pam’s Daily Dish
- Paper Bag Turkey Craft by Journey to SAHM
- Thanksgiving Turkey Craft by Events to Celebrate
- Cornucopia Thanksgiving Kids Craft by A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Turkey Pom Pom Thanksgiving Craft by Growing Up Gabel
- Pilgrim Crafts for Kids by In the Bag Kids Crafts
- Fork Painted Turkey Craft by Little Ladoo
- Felt Turkey Craft by Easy Thing to Sew
- Shape Turkey Craft by Messy Little Monster
- Craft Stick Thankful Bucket Dollar Tree Craft by Creatively Beth
- Cute Turkey Handprint Craft by Simple Everyday Mom
- Turkey Lollipops Craft by One Simple Party
- Fall Handprint Art by Fun a Day
- Thanksgiving Napkin Rings by Crafts by Amanda
What kinds of crafts are your kids’ favorites?
You might also be interested in: 24 Adorable Fall Scarecrow Crafts for Kids